Crowd Pictures

I took this picture on Dec. 24, 2011. This is why you should never visit Walt Disney World during the week of Christmas. :)

I took this picture on Dec. 24, 2011. This is why you should never visit Walt Disney World during the week of Christmas. :)

OMG, I've always wanted to spend Christmas day there but that picture proves why I need to keep going the second week of November.

Early Morning Dec. 6, 2013, Haunted Mansion
20131256288.jpg

Anyone happen to have crowd pics for first week of January (pre-marathon days) the last year or two? We've been the last week (which was awesome) but not the first. And it was before the new Fantasyland opened. Curious what crowds will be like!

Anyone have pictures of September from the week after Labor Day? I'll be going this year from the 9th (the Wednesday immediately after Labor Day) through the 15th (Tuesday of the following week).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter