Crowd Pictures

Matt71

Self appointed voice of reason
A lot of people ask what the crowds are like at certain times, and a lot of people offer answers. However, crowded for one person might not be crowded for someone else. IMO, the best way to gauge if a park is too crowded for you is to actaully see for yourself. So, I'd like people to post crowd pictures that show how crowded the parks have been for you.

When possible, be sure to include the location, date and time the picture was taken.

We were at WDW Spring Break week last year and had no troubles despite the crowds. of course that's all subjective, so here are some crowd pics that might help you determine for yourself.

Animal Kingdom Rope Drop on 3-30-08
AKropedropCrowd.jpg

Animal Kingdom Crowds - 1:40pm on 3-30-08
AKcrowds.jpg

Dinoland Crowds - noon on 3-30-08
AKdinolandCrowds.jpg

AK Parade Crowd - 4pm on 3-30-08
AKparadecrowd.jpg

MK Main Street Crowd - 10am on 4-3-08
MKcrowds.jpg

MK Crowds at Futureland at noon on 4-3-08
MKcrowdsNoon.jpg

MK Crowds from the top of Splash Mountain at 2:30pm on 4-3-08
(sorry it's blurry, my camera was in a plastic bag).
MKcrowdsSM.jpg

In the morning at Epcot on 4-1-08
epcotAMcrowds.jpg

Soarin Line at 8:20am on 4-1-08
soarinLine.jpg

*faint*

Man, I've gotten spoiled going to Disney in early February. I think I would just turn around and go back if I saw those crowds. Guess I'm not that hard-core. :)

I'll be sure to post crowd pics when we get back.

I counted two LGMH's in those pics. that's some crowds right there!!! Ill stick with Jan29th-Feb10th, thanks:sad2:

What a great thread idea!!

September 4th 2007; 12:57pm

IMG_1876.jpg

December 13, 2007; 4:45pm

IMG_3042.jpg

December 14, 2007; 1:48pm

IMG_3222.jpg

December 15, 2006; 9:45am

IMG_3298.jpg

March 21, 2008; 3:50pm :scared1: :scared1:

DSC02483.jpg

DSC02484.jpg

August 6, 2008; 12:25pm

IMG_4649.jpg

August 8, 2008 4:17pm

IMG_4968.jpg

December 14, 2008; 12:50pm

IMG_8485.jpg

IMG_8509.jpg

December 15, 2008; 4:48pm

IMG_8528.jpg

*faint*

Man, I've gotten spoiled going to Disney in early February. I think I would just turn around and go back if I saw those crowds. Guess I'm not that hard-core. :)

I'll be sure to post crowd pics when we get back.

YOU SAID IT!!!!!! I can't imagine crowds like that. I just can't justify spending most of my vacation in lines and dealing with crowds like that. I'll stick with my Jan. dates!!!

A lot of people ask what the crowds are like at certain times, and a lot of people offer answers. However, crowded for one person might not be crowded for someone else. IMO, the best way to gauge if a park is too crowded for you is to actaully see for yourself. So, I'd like people to post crowd pictures that show how crowded the parks have been for you.

When possible, be sure to include the location, date and time the picture was taken.

We were at WDW Spring Break week last year and had no troubles despite the crowds. of course that's all subjective, so here are some crowd pics that might help you determine for yourself.

Animal Kingdom Rope Drop on 3-30-08
AKropedropCrowd.jpg

Animal Kingdom Crowds - 1:40pm on 3-30-08
AKcrowds.jpg

Dinoland Crowds - noon on 3-30-08
AKdinolandCrowds.jpg

AK Parade Crowd - 4pm on 3-30-08
AKparadecrowd.jpg

MK Main Street Crowd - 10am on 4-3-08
MKcrowds.jpg

MK Crowds at Futureland at noon on 4-3-08
MKcrowdsNoon.jpg

MK Crowds from the top of Splash Mountain at 2:30pm on 4-3-08
(sorry it's blurry, my camera was in a plastic bag).
MKcrowdsSM.jpg

In the morning at Epcot on 4-1-08
epcotAMcrowds.jpg

Soarin Line at 8:20am on 4-1-08
soarinLine.jpg

Just wondering...wasnt Spring Break also the same week as Easter in 2008? :confused3

Oh I love this thread.

Here is May 7th 2008 ( our wedding day ) around 3ish in the MK.

DSC00228.jpg

Oh I love this thread.

Here is May 7th 2008 ( our wedding day ) around 3ish in the MK.

DSC00228.jpg

WOW....was the whole park like that? How about all the parks that time you were there....

That looks like something you would see if you got in early for a CP breakfast...amazing

Oh and here is May 9th at I want to say 12ish

DSC00372.jpg

Epcot May 6th around 12ish

DSC00588.jpg

DHS EMH at like 11ish...empty lol

DisneyPhotoImage602.jpg

I would actually like to see pics of wait times....You just never know about crowds, a show could have let out, anything....wait times tell the story for me....unless there is 3 people in your pic at 3 PM in fromt of the castle....:lmao:

wow. Matt71 your picture from the top of SM is pretty good to me! Its a neat look at things. Considering you don't have too much time when you are up there!

Thanks for sharing

WOW....was the whole park like that? How about all the parks that time you were there....

That looks like something you would see if you got in early for a CP breakfast...amazing

Yeah it was not crowded at all LOL. We like ran onto every ride. It was so nice. It was a Wednesday and I find that MK is not as busy on a Wednesday. IDK why though. That night watching the fireworks was so nice too. People were not on each others laps there was plenty of breathing room.

The other parks were about the same. May is a very nice time to go. We were there from the 5-14.. going this May from the 3-12. can't wait. Oh and it did not rain once. Not a drop. Love it.

I would actually like to see pics of wait times....You just never know about crowds, a show could have let out, anything....wait times tell the story for me....unless there is 3 people in your pic at 3 PM in fromt of the castle....:lmao:

OOH let me see if I have one LOL. I think I took one of Buzzlight year spin since we all went on that lol. Let me check.

I think that we might go in May 2010 ( I am already planning another trip..havent even gone on our first one haha)

Thanks for the info on May...both my birthday and my son's is in may...so I would love to go around that time for his 3rd birthday next year

This was May 10th...don't remember the time but I know it was afternoon.

DisneyPhotoImage172.jpg

This was May 9th around 4ish...I was picking up a shirt for Tim at Mouse gear for him to wear to the P&PP that night and took this pic on the monorail.

DSC00392.jpg

I can't find the pic I took of the wait times :(

Please, oh please, tell me that is either right before or right after a parade.

Looks like it was shortly after the parade, but it was also 2 days before Easter.

I have pics of ride wait times, but wanted to stick to crowd pics since the average wait times for rides are available elsewhere. I'd never seen a thread dedicated to crowd pics.

It looks like early may is a much better time to go than late March :teacher:

This post is extremely helpful. I've never been in February, but everyone suggested it to me. Does anyone have crowd pictures from February?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter