Crowd Pictures

we went last year- the first week in February and NOBODY was there! I am hoping this year will be the same. Crowd Charts are at 1-4 level so I think it will be nice and quiet again this year!:banana:

Looks like we will be there at the same time..I so hope you are right or I am in big TROUBLE with DH;)

Looks like we will be there at the same time..I so hope you are right or I am in big TROUBLE with DH;)

Did you check out the weather on accuweather!!!???:goodvibes I am SO excited. It looks like we are going to have a BEAUTIFUL week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have crowd pics of Opening Day/Weekend of 2010 Food & Wine Festival?
TIA

Does anyone have any crowd pictures from August? We are booked 8/20 - 27, and I'm a little nervous about the higher summer crowds. We have typically gone in September/October and have had good luck with crowds. Thanks!

does anyone have any pics of the tues - thurs after memorial day?? We arrive on Sunday so I figure the weekend will be way crowded but how will the rest of the week be??? We were there the week before in 2010 so we missed that weekend.

does anyone have any pics of the tues - thurs after memorial day?? We arrive on Sunday so I figure the weekend will be way crowded but how will the rest of the week be??? We were there the week before in 2010 so we missed that weekend.

We were there that time last year (and will be there again this year). There are lots of pictures in my trip report. The link is in my signature below.

The crowds weren't too terribly bad. We were able to see and do everything we wanted by going to the parks early and making use of Fastpasses.

We were there that time last year (and will be there again this year). There are lots of pictures in my trip report. The link is in my signature below.

The crowds weren't too terribly bad. We were able to see and do everything we wanted by going to the parks early and making use of Fastpasses.

Thank you!! I have read your prev reports before. I will check out this new one.

Does anyone have any crowd pictures from August? We are booked 8/20 - 27, and I'm a little nervous about the higher summer crowds. We have typically gone in September/October and have had good luck with crowds. Thanks!

We are booked for the same dates... I would love to see pictures too. My family typically go in June/ July so we are prepared!

Anyone have pics from this week???
just curious because its spring break and I think the crowd level is 10 out of 10!!!! :scared1::scared1:

I'll try to dig up my pics from last year, but I can tell you that we've gone twice now in August, and were very pleasantly surprised with the small crowds. We definitely hit rope drop each morning, and avoided EMHs, but the only park that was crowded IMO was Hollywood Studios. I just think that park is so poorly designed that it always seems crowded - and the wait for TSM is just ridiculous. No other park that week had anywhere near the crowds - I want to say 20 minutes was the longest wait we saw. We're definitely "mid-day break" people, so it may have been more crowded in the afternoons....

Just realized there's a link to my TR from our August 2009 trip in my siggie - there are some pictures there (mostly from MK) if you want to take a look. I never did finish this TR : (

From the pics in your trip report, it doesn't look too bad. We've stayed at FW Cabins several times now and loved them. This year we're doing CBR. We've always gone in the fall to avoid the crowds, but it is getting harder to take DD out of school. We've planned the trip as late in the summer as possible, so hopefully we'll have good luck. Love to see more pics if you have any more. Thanks!

From the pics in your trip report, it doesn't look too bad. We've stayed at FW Cabins several times now and loved them. This year we're doing CBR. We've always gone in the fall to avoid the crowds, but it is getting harder to take DD out of school. We've planned the trip as late in the summer as possible, so hopefully we'll have good luck. Love to see more pics if you have any more. Thanks!

No, it wasn't bad - and last year we went later (8/28-9/4) and it was really empty. I think most people don't want to go that close to the beginning of school. (my kids started after Labor Day last year due to school construction). I don't like taking them out now either - especially since our oldest will be starting high school in the fall :scared1: I think August is out for a while now, too, because he plans to play high school soccer, which starts "conditioning" over the summer.

I absolutely LOVED CBR!!! If we could put all 5 of us in a room there, we'd stay there again without hesitation. So beautiful!! Really enjoyed FW too, but now we're spoiled with the Poly - incredible resort...

2009 12 I think this was around Spaceship Earth
20091228_309SpaceshipEarthHandicapline4.jpg

2009 12 28 Animal Kingdom
20091228AnimalKingdomCrowds_3733.jpg

2009 12 29 Epcot
20091229_417Epcot7.jpg

2009 12 29 Epcot Monorail
20091229_404CuestogetonMonorail1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter