Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Received my envie from Tonya yesterday. I failed to get one sent out this week cause i ran out of stamps :oops:

Thanks for the birthday wishes ShiPooOwner!

I didn't get any inserts in my paper either but sent to PCCSakura on Tuesday. Received from Eyor44 yesterday.

Received a small one and a big one from NYCDiane yesterday! Happy New Year fellow riders!

ShiPooOwner, safe travels and a Happy New Year's to you.

I received from DACRAIG09 this past Saturday and forward what I could to Quasi123. I didn't receive any coupons in my papers for the past two weeks. I am happy to report that my local paper today has three inserts in it, 2 smart source and 1 red plum. This paper comes on Saturday as we don't have a Sunday paper. Works well, because I can see a day ahead what next week sales will be. Hopefully the big Sunday paper I receive tomorrow will have more of the same.

I hope and pray that everyone has a safe, healthy and Happy New Year!

Shyanne --- envie received. Thank you!!

Alyssa--- I'll have an envie headed your way on Tuesday. I paperclipped the ones close to expiration and put them in the front.

ShiPooOwner, safe travels and a Happy New Year's to you.

I received from DACRAIG09 this past Saturday and forward what I could to Quasi123. I didn't receive any coupons in my papers for the past two weeks. I am happy to report that my local paper today has three inserts in it, 2 smart source and 1 red plum. This paper comes on Saturday as we don't have a Sunday paper. Works well, because I can see a day ahead what next week sales will be. Hopefully the big Sunday paper I receive tomorrow will have more of the same.

I hope and pray that everyone has a safe, healthy and Happy New Year!

Thanks, we've made it to Tallahassee ahead of schedule so will be in SWFL tomorrow sometime. It rained just about the whole way from Clarksville, TN to Tallahassee today. Oh well, it could've been much worse like freezing rain or ice so it's all good. Saw a couple bad accidents. Hope everyone made it out ok from them.

We picked up a paper here tonight and it had 5 inserts in it. :rockband: Now that the holidays are behind us, the coupon scene should pick up which will make all of us happy. :dogdance:

Want to wish everyone on our train a happy, healthy 2017 with many blessings and many happy moments spent with friends and family.

Been receiving from Alyssa just fine through the WDW trip and the holidays.

Sent to TonyaG on Monday. Last weeks envie went out late due to forgetfullness on my part! I was off work Monday and Tuesday and it threw my whole week off.

Received another big one from NYCDiane on Thursday (or it might have even been Wednesday!) I have however, lost my personal coupon holder:sad1::sad: I KNOW I had them last Friday...and I think I had them on Saturday but between all the hustle and bustle of school break and new year's and riding in cars all over they are missing! Hope to find them soon but in the meantime I've started a new collection for myself- it's a sad little collection :sad2::sad1::sad:

I'm back.....:tongue:

My mom sent her coupon inserts home with me, so with those along with my own inserts, I have a big envie going to HULAGIRL87/AMY.

I didn't receive an envie this week - assuming that the mail is still backed up from the holidays.

I got 13 inserts this week from my regular 3 papers :eek:

Envie in the mail now to go out tomorrow.

Shyanne --- Envie received. Thank you!!!

Alyssa --- I have a huge envie headed to you. My friend gave me a ton of inserts the other day!
I may have a second envie going out to you as well. After I had your envie sealed up and stamped, my friend dropped by and gave me more inserts. I'll do my best to clip them tonight and get them out to you. Enjoy!!

I'm back.....:tongue:

My mom sent her coupon inserts home with me, so with those along with my own inserts, I have a big envie going to HULAGIRL87/AMY.

Welcome back! Good vacation I hope! I'm back onboard too after a couple weeks hiatus. Envie ready to mail tomorrow to PCCSAKURA. Looking forward to receiving from Quasi again this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter