Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Mailed out to TonyaG this morning :) I didn't have coupons in the paper though.

I'm stuck in the house with a sick child and I meant to give my envelope to DH to mail this morning but I forgot. I will mail out to Shyanne tomorrow morning! I'm sorry!!!

One small envie went out to cameron991. There was nothing in my paper this past Sunday, so I was only able to pass along those I received in the mail.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! Mailed a small envie out to ibleedblue on Saturday.

I thought we were supposed to get a P&G insert in Sunday's paper but we didn't get one in ours. Did anyone get it?

Forwarding what I received from Quasi last week to Pccsakura tomorrow.

If anyone contacts me about anything from Friday, 12/30, through Monday, 1/3, I will be on the road and probably unable to respond until about Jan. 4th or so. Wishing everyone a very happy, healthy, wonderful 2017!

I didn't receive an envelope last week and since there were no coupons in last weeks paper, after sending out a small envelope last week to Shyanne, I don't have anything to mail out this week. I'm sorry!

DACRAIG

Envie went out yesterday. Sorry it's so small but I had no inserts in my paper and most of the coups I received yesterday were late dated. I'm guessing Christmas slowed up me getting last weeks envie from my sender.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter