Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I saw on your ticker about next year's ToT race? Do you know what next year's date is? I want to put it on my calendar.

QUOTE]

It says Oct 4 on my race booklet from this year. It can always change though. You should definitely do it!

OHNOWEWONTGO

Forgot to post but I couldn't get the envie out until Wednesday. We have a family member in the last stage of cancer and we have been with her all week.

OHNOWEWONTGO

Forgot to post but I couldn't get the envie out until Wednesday. We have a family member in the last stage of cancer and we have been with her all week.

That's ok, I got it yesterday. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Hereyago-I sent this week, but late. I ended up having to guess on postage (there are actually pretty good sized envelopes coming your way). Hopefully I guessed right. Let me know if it wasn't enough.
Jen

Eyor44- Received your envie on Wednesday.Thank you!!!:goodvibes

Saved $15.93 on 10/11 and $5.00 on 10/ 7

10/12
grocery store #1 using store coupons and mfg. coupons (none double) $24.30
grocery store #2 using store coupons and mfg. coupons (they will double up to 5) $36.92

KristiP - One of the envies I sent came back with insufficient postage. Oops! I'll combine that with this weeks coupons and send you a big one.

Back from Disney World & had a great time! :goodvibes

Rec'd my envie from COLLEEN/ARIANROSE! Thank you.

Envie ready to go to JILL/CARLYZMOM in Monday's mail.

I didn't receive an envie this week, so I will only be mailing what I got out of the paper yesterday. Mailing tomorrow!! PO closed today! Have a great week everyone!!! :goodvibes

Envie going out tomorrow to Erin. It's really thin, only what came in this Wed.'s inserts. Hope everyone has a great week!

Saved $7.00 at Walgreens yesterday.

disny_luvr - Received the envelopes last week. Thank you!

Tink471 - Big envelope going out to you tomorrow. There are a lot that expire at the end of October that are in the front. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter