Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Doodlebug939

Just wanted to let you know your train came in - Thank you so much!

Disney cp2002
Your envelope went out Monday, but I'm kind of worried about it. I put it on the counter to take to the post office to weigh (I thought it felt heavy) but DH put it in the mailbox! Let me know if you owe postage or anything and I will send you some stamps to make up for it!

I tried to be better about keeping up with savings again. So this week, I saved a total of $42.75 I think I'm going to start putting coupon savings toward Back to School stuff for DS (Clothes, SHOES! :scared:, supplies. I usually save up for our October trip, but this year we went in June. I'm all mixed up! :upsidedow

My coupon buddy went over board on coupons again :goodvibes Sending out another chunkie on Monday.Thanks for the mid week coupons loved them and could use many of them ! :cool1:
I havent heard from my coupon buddy Karliebug if she has been rec but I assume she has or she was attacked with chunkie envies and cant make it to the computer to post :lmao:
Hope everyone is having a great week I went to the docs yesterday to discover I was urinating blood have a massive UTI infection and will be passing another Kidney Stone in the next few days :eek::faint: yeah my kidneys hate me.. So now on meds that cost me $2.85 a pill only to discover the pills will make me very sick.. yeah not going to be a fun weekend for me.. Then DD9 wakes up with a sick stomach :sick:
Wishing I was at Disney :wizard:

yikes!
:hug:

not coupon, but we were trolling Sam's club electronics clearance table and found a kindle fire for $118.:cool1:

Happy Sunday all!

Been sending and receiving on regular basis. Haven't had time to post savings since I am trying to launch my etsy site. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

5estesfamily -- got your envie. Thanks

LittleAngie -- You will have 2 envies this week. Went to Pigeon Forge for vacation last week and had instructions for my house sitter to put the coupons from last weeks paper in the envelope (I had alredy addressed) and mail to you. However, got home and found it laying on the kitchen table. Sorry.

Hey Ruthie, we go to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg often. What things are you planning to do around there? Since it sounds like you are a teacher, you might want to see if the aquarium or any other Ripley's attractions are giving teacher discounts while you're there. They have free tickets for teachers several times per year. Also, Food City, Wendy's, and other stores/restaurants usually have coupons for Dollywood and places like that. :)

Check out Restaurant.com --- they used to have a coupon for Lineberger's seafood.

We actually got an excellent hotel deal that included two nights and two tickets admission to the aquarium. I've never done that before, so I'm pretty excited. I LOVE restaurant.com - we use them alot. I purchased a coupon for dinner at Ober Gatlinburg, another place we've never been. We don't have any specific plans, just enjoying a getaway. And no, I'm not a teacher. I'm a social worker - totally different kind of drama! ::yes::::yes::

hmcfall - your envie is ready and will go to the post office next week!

MyDizneyBoyz

Both envies received. Thank you!!!

V4Dice,

Luckily got all 3 inserts in today's Post so a nice envie will be going out to you tomorroW!!

Hmcfall711 - got your envie - thanks! Baililan - I have yours ready to go for tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great week! :)

Hi Elaine,
Your envie is going out with tomorrow's mail. Have a great week! :)

RangerPooh; I got your envie last week :-) Thank you!

LITTLEBIT0863, I have an envie all ready to go out to you tomorrow!

$51.33

Shortstuff7429: envie is going to be mailed out tomorrow for you. Hope you have a great week!

Oh, forgot to mention.I shopped at the discount grocery store this week, as we had lots to get, and their stuff is mostly HEB brand, so I only saved 50 cents. :worried:

Back to Kroger next week so I can use lots of coupons!

5estesfamily I have an all day training tomorrow, so I be sending out your envie first thing Tuesday.

Ruthie5671 I haven't received your envie yet for this week. :confused3 Hopefully it will show up tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter