Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

NYCDiane - I won't be sending out this optional week but next week's should be a mailbox buster. :lmao:

That's okay... you deserve a break!! LOL!! Your envies are always awesome!!

V4Dice,

I got this week's inserts early (and got a bunch of them!) as well as the BJs copons so you'll have a pretty amazing envie this coming week!!!

5Estesfamily -- I am sorry also, for not posting for the last few weeks. I understand all too well about being busy. Have been getting your envies without any problems and look forward to each one. Thanks for being such a great train buddy.

Also, have been sending just fine.

:wave2: Enjoy your weekend at WDW pixiedust: and give the okapi some :love: from me. Good luck with the end of the school year wrap up. Hope it goes well.

Thanks for the pixiedust. The Okapi is great but we have been 2 trips now and not seen the new baby (about 8 months old now) it will not be a baby much longer, but one of the CMs said that they are actively breeding them at the Lodge and hope to have another one soon.

Weather was crazy in FL we were lucky enough ?:mad: to catch the outter bands of Berly, Yeah- NOT the last 2 days were a lot of heavy raind. :sad2: I suppose it was OK though because we went for Star Wars weekend and DH had wonderful weather for that we both had a blast.

End of the year was CRAZY :scared: Today was the first day of my summer school contract and the kiddos come on Monday. :eek:

Attending my DN wedding this weekend and my Dad's b-day. Nothing like being back in the real world to blow away the Disney magic.

Thanks for the pixiedust. The Okapi is great but we have been 2 trips now and not seen the new baby (about 8 months old now) it will not be a baby much longer, but one of the CMs said that they are actively breeding them at the Lodge and hope to have another one soon.

Weather was crazy in FL we were lucky enough ?:mad: to catch the outter bands of Berly, Yeah- NOT the last 2 days were a lot of heavy raind. :sad2: I suppose it was OK though because we went for Star Wars weekend and DH had wonderful weather for that we both had a blast.

We were there earlier in the month and had rain, too, but no downpours. Just enough to have to don our ponchos off and on especially the day we were at AK. We were there for the Flower and Garden event at Epcot and absolutely loved all the topiaries. :love: :love: :love: Good luck with the summer school session. Do you get a little break before the regular school year starts again?

Hanuted Mason Momma = got the envie last & this week...thanks!
Racingwench = a big one coming your way Monday. Savings @ Carters $26.75 Market Basket $26.50

Gotta love double double days at the grocery store! :cheer2: (We don't get many of them unfortunately.)

Two trips $41.37 saved using coupons this morning.

Vanessa's mom - got your envelope this week :)

So Scary - I didn't send this week since it was optional & I had nothing to send :( But plan on getting one this week... Just need to add tomorrow's to the envelope & it will be ready to go!!

Hope you all are having a great week!!!

We were there earlier in the month and had rain, too, but no downpours. Just enough to have to don our ponchos off and on especially the day we were at AK. We were there for the Flower and Garden event at Epcot and absolutely loved all the topiaries. :love: :love: :love: Good luck with the summer school session. Do you get a little break before the regular school year starts again?

We love the Flower and Garden Festival. Lightening McQueen and Mater were still up in China this week.

Summer School really is great because I only have 7 kiddos and we are only 1/2 day with dismissal at 12 o'clock. The struggle this year has been that I am not at my own school. (Our enrollment last year dropped and they felt like we did not have enough students in attendance to justify the cost this year.) So I had to pack up almost 1/2 my room to take to another school. It is closer to home but it is hard being a squatter in someone else's room. You don't want to touch anything and I am always watching the kiddos like a hawk so they don't touch anything that doesn't seem necessary.

I will get three full weeks off before I go back on regular contract. 4 days out of that time will be for state mandated professional development. That's why I always laugh when people say I'm sure you love having summers off. :confused3 By the time I get my house back in order and take a day off just for me, it is time to go back. But usually by that time I am missing my little ones too.

MikkiWikki got your envie today. Sorted and ready to go after tomorrows are added for 5estesfamily.

V4Dice

Huge envie headed your way tomorrow. I had at least 4 of each insert plus the BJs mailer that came last week. Enjoy!!!!!

Heading to the post office tomorrow to send a rather plump envie to you, Honeybunches. Hope there are a lot of them in there that make you smile. :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday! I have an envie ready to go out to you Baililan! I will be out of pocket next week. I will send you an envie again the end of this week with the coupons I receive from hmcfall, then 2 Sundays from now, I will cut out 2 papers worth of coupons along with the next weeks envie from hmcfall to get to you. Hope that make sense! Bottom line - you will get next Sunday's coupons a week late - but all else on time. :goodvibes

Cindy I have received your email from last week.

Shelley I have your envelope ready and it will be going out tomorrow from the post office.

Thank you both for being great train buddies. I am going to be hopping off the train for a little while. We have sold our house here in NY and we will be moving in the next 2-3 weeks (don't have final closing date yet) to SC.
Hubby has already left to start working in SC so it is up to me to get the house here packed up and moved so I just don't have the time to be able to do this right.

I will try to jump back on the train once we get finally settled in SC.

Thank again and take care
Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter