• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

You're welcome!!!!

I sent you one on Friday (was that one of the 2 you received?)

Anyway, I didn't get an envie from my buddy last week (optional week) so I have nothing to send out on Tuesday. I had gotten today's inserts early (on Wednesday or Thursday) so I clipped them and sent them out in the envie to you on Friday.

One of the envelopes was the one you sent on Friday (I got in on Saturday). I was surprised to see you already had Sunday's coupons in the envelope :) I figured you must have gotten the inserts early. Don't worry about an envelope this week since you don't have anything to send...the last envelope will make up for it and I will just send along whatever is in Sunday's paper for next week. Thanks again for the great envelopes!!!:goodvibes

:welcome: NHTinkerbell :welcome:

Welcome aboard!!:goodvibes

WHEW - made it to the new thread and we're already several pages in! wheeeeee!
12/29 $21.75

*I'll give it another day or 2 for totals if anyone else has December savings to post*

Sent an envie to cameron today:thumbsup2 gotta love the 24 hour kiosk thingy when it's working!

:cheer2:Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2:

:woohoo:Here's to many savings in the New Year!:woohoo:

AnnMichelle smal envie ready to go to the PO tomorrow.

I haven't gotten anything new in a few weeks from my train buddy. :confused3 Hopefully I'll have more for you soon.

SCDisneyMom...your envie is all stuffed and ready to go. I'll drop it in the box at work tomorrow! Have a great week!

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Love the new station ShiPoo. I am happy to say that I have my envie ready to go to Quasi123. Actually had it ready Sunday night. :thumbsup2 Will post after I mail tomorrow.

1/2
$53.23

PS - I leave Wednesday for Disney and the marathon. Any good thoughts and pixie dust will be greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone! Sending out a pretty big envelope to Lydia Zalys today! Hope everyone had a GREAT holiday! :cool1:

Happy New Year!!!

I just got back from a 2 week vacation! Had a blast visiting family and friends! Kids went back to school today!:banana: So I'm just relaxing this morning :surfweb: before heading the the YMCA..

:thumbsup2 Heather, I'm sending your coupons out today! Please let me know if there are any special coupons that you want or need! I live in Maine, on an island so sometimes it takes a few extra days for mailing..

Have a great day!
Jodi

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Love the new station ShiPoo. I am happy to say that I have my envie ready to go to Quasi123. Actually had it ready Sunday night. :thumbsup2 Will post after I mail tomorrow.

1/2
$53.23

PS - I leave Wednesday for Disney and the marathon. Any good thoughts and pixie dust will be greatly appreciated.

:cheer2: way to go eyor! can't wait to hear about the marathon!:cheer2:

Have a great day :goodvibes

Just sent a pm...thanks everyone, looking forward to it.

Anyone in FL? I know our coupon rules are different than a lot of posters on the budget board, for example, no doubling, etc....plus we are dominated by Publix here.

Just sent a pm...thanks everyone, looking forward to it.

Anyone in FL? I know our coupon rules are different than a lot of posters on the budget board, for example, no doubling, etc....plus we are dominated by Publix here.
LillyGator I am in Fl ... near West Palm Beach ;)
Belle I sent out an anvie that will go out today it was chunkie. I recieved 2 envies from Lisa last week but nothing from my new train buddy ? sent out all the coupons that i had so hope to get more this week .Wishing I could get/find in the paper better coupons all I keep getting is for soaps and personal products. The cereals ones are buy3 /$1off not worth it. My binder is skimpy and sad looking :: Sighs :::

Envie going out today to rdrjj5! Hope everyone had a great new year! Best wishes for everyone's 2012. May we have plenty of savings :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter