Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Woohoo new thread!!~ Thanks for the newsletter ShiPoo! Envie sent out to Donna, and it left with the mailman this afternoon.

Hope everyone has a great day! Stay cool everyone :)

mailed one envie to Macgyver91 today @ post office . Have lots to go through will try and get another out this week.

DIZNEENUT-

Just dropped off your envie at the post office...I think this is my last week sending to you. My regular train buddy rejoins the train next week.

Thanks!
Suzanne

:worship::worship:

ok, now I'm clueless...how in the world did you save that much? I'm lucky to squeeze out $30 with coupons. Please enlighten us!

Oops, am I only supposed to put what I save in coupons? I put the grand total including sales....
Here's the breakdown(beware it's gonna be long)

One Girl Gourmet Cupcake Sprinkler reg $14.99 rang up $.01 on clearance, manager said to leave it

Two Fisher Price Trio sets reg $14.99 on clearance for $5.50

Two Easy Bake Microwave deluxe kits reg $29.99 on clearance for $7.50, had a $5 coupon so $10 for two

Three Easy Bake Micro cookie kits reg $20.99 on clearance for $5, found $5 coupons for these as well so picked up three for $0!

Eleven Easy Bake Micro refills (cake, cookie, fondant) reg $6.99, on clearance for $1.50 and found $2 off 2 coupons for these so 11 cost $6.50

and a crazy glue not on sale..

Hope that all made sense...

Envie is on its way.

I did not get an envie last week; however, I have been dilligently clipping all the coupons that my neighbor gave me last week, so it is an okay envie.

Have a great week. :)

AURALIA i will be sending your envie out tomorrow. I am unable to get to the post office today.

I received an envie from Shortstuff7429 last week like clock work! And envie to Sunshine74 is going out in the morning.

Have a great week!

Savings so far this month :goodvibes
BJ's 23.99
Hannaford 14.05
Target (I have red card, so 5% and coupons) .16 (on starbucks in target :cool1:) & 6.57
cvs 35.50, 6.00, 39.99
:banana::banana::cool1::cool1::thumbsup2

Hi Crista! Envie on its way to you today, enjoy!

Have a great week all! :goodvibes

Em

Cluelyss18 ~ I got my envies today. Thanks!

Zachspal ~ Envies are on their way tomorrow. Hope there are some you can use. :thumbsup2

7/11

MsHershey, your envie will not be going out until tomorrow morning...We had huge storms roll through this morning and our neck of the woods lost power. We were only blacked for a few minutes at home, but, DH's company closed at 11 AM and our PO was closed all day due to the blackout.

Sorry about that...I will definitely get your envie out first thing tomorrow morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter