• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Glad to see so many found the new thread already and posted on it too! :goodvibes

Honeybunches, I'm going to start clipping now and drop your envie off at the APC (gotta :love: :love: :love: that thing!!) when I meet a couple friends for lunch.

So this week I did two little shopping trips and between the two I saved 66.00 between store savings and coupons. The total of the trips together I only paid about 100.00. Not sure how much longer this will take me to get myself organized but I think I am figuring it out.

NOLANSANGLE

I am so sorry :eek: I put your envie in the mail and it came back returned! Not sure what happend it said undeliverable but everything was correct. :confused3

I was away this weekend so I have a bigger and better envie coming your way!!

Donna

Went to the store on the 7th and saved

57.48 of that 32.75 was coupons! :cool1:

So this week I did two little shopping trips and between the two I saved 66.00 between store savings and coupons. The total of the trips together I only paid about 100.00. Not sure how much longer this will take me to get myself organized but I think I am figuring it out.

You're both doing GREAT! :cheer2:

DisneyMom88-your envelope was dropped off at the post office this morning. Enjoy!

RangerPooh;

Just wanted to let you know I received your envie last week! I hope you had a great vacation!!!

LoriABil I have one for you going out tomorrow!

This week I saved: $194.05 in coupons alone! WOW!!

:banana:

RangerPooh;

Just wanted to let you know I received your envie last week! I hope you had a great vacation!!!

LoriABil I have one for you going out tomorrow!

This week I saved: $194.05 in coupons alone! WOW!!

:banana:

Uff da!!! That's some couponing!!! :cheer2:

One of our wonderful train riders has contacted me and has volunteered to be our next MYSTERY TRAIN RIDER!!! :banana:

Stay tuned for the first clue to appear in the near future. :cool1:

RULES of the GAME:

You can't guess the identity of the train rider until after the third clue is revealed. popcorn::

Only one guess permitted per day. :idea:

First person to guess who the MTR is will win a small prize. :teeth:

I haven't heard from Colusapj so I'm still not sure which zip code is correct. However, since 96367 worked for Honeybunches and Eyor44 had the same address written down, I'm thinking they probably have it right.

Here it is again:

Rhama Poole
PSC 80 Box 21824
APO AP 96367

Here is another address posted on the We Use Coupons website:

Coups for Troops
P.O. Box 147
Winnabow, NC 28479

They will both accept coupons up to six months beyond expiration for military families to use at their commissaries. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter