Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Robinb - I mailed your envelope this morning. Sorry about the last few weeks..we are finally home from the hospital, so I am trying to get everything returned to normal.
No worries! Your son is WAY more important than a bunch of silly coupons :hug:.

JSTBCUZ-- Mailed off a large envie to you yesterday. Hope you find some good coupons you can use! :)

CAMERON991-- Thanks for the envie that I got on Monday! :thumbsup2

Fofinia, thanks for the envelope! Half a dozen of those coupons went right into the pile for Friday's shopping trip!

In reference to the post about people not mailing on time....I know it can be really difficult especially when you have sick kids, work, etc. and can't get to the post office. The only way that I manage to get mine out on time is to print the postage from home. You can buy a really inexpensive scale, even one that is used for cooking, and weigh your envie. Then go to this link to print your postage label. It prints on half a page and then just tape it on your envelope. You can drop it in your own mailbox (or any blue mailbox) & forget about it! :) Hope that helps someone. I do this every time and to my knowledge my buddy hasn't had any postage due.

I really look forward to receiving an envie every week and use the coupons for every shopping trip. I'm sure most of us on here are that way. I'm grateful that my sender is faithfully sending me an envie on time, I enjoy doing the same for my coupon buddy.

apologies to my train buddies for the late, late posting. just a really busy time at home right now.

jacobsmom00, i got your envie one day last week! thanks!

hulagirl87...i wasn't able to get your envie out till today, and it's tiny. my apologies. :( i cut everything from my one insert out sunday and then stuck the envie in a drawer for some dumb reason. i realized today that i hadn't stopped by the post office yet.

Sorry for the lateness....Envie went out yesturday. Little one is finally going back to school today after having his tonseils & adnoids out and tubes put in his ears all done last Thursday. Hopefully house can get back to normal :)

IWannaBeAPrincess...

Sorry for the late mailing, just started a new position with the hospital and have had a hard time finding a post office open when I can get to it. Just found out that the hospital post office opens at 8:00AM, so things should be better. By the way the envie went out last night, just put lots of postage on it because I couldnt get it weighed. Enjoy.

NMOORE14...
Got your envie yesterday. Thanks!!!

In reference to the post about people not mailing on time....I know it can be really difficult especially when you have sick kids, work, etc. and can't get to the post office. The only way that I manage to get mine out on time is to print the postage from home. You can buy a really inexpensive scale, even one that is used for cooking, and weigh your envie. Then go to this link to print your postage label. It prints on half a page and then just tape it on your envelope. You can drop it in your own mailbox (or any blue mailbox) & forget about it! :) Hope that helps someone. I do this every time and to my knowledge my buddy hasn't had any postage due.

I really look forward to receiving an envie every week and use the coupons for every shopping trip. I'm sure most of us on here are that way. I'm grateful that my sender is faithfully sending me an envie on time, I enjoy doing the same for my coupon buddy.

Love this idea!! :lovestruc

I also realized after a few months on the train that my PO is open 24/7 with an automated kiosk. I now stop by the PO while doing other errands on Sunday afternoon. The ritual is clipping of the coupons while eating of the large breakfast. Gotta love Sunday breakfast and my coupons.:woohoo:

So much better than having an errand on a Monday!

:welcome: HOOPFAMILY :welcome:

welcome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter