Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

ShiPooOwner

Fan of WDW now and forever!
First, thank you for your interest in hopping aboard our coupon train. :) Because our coupon train is very large and we're now back up to 120 people riding on it, there is once again a waiting list for anyone who wants to hop onboard. When someone hops off (or is removed from the train route by me), I will add the first person on the waiting list to the train. It could take a few days or even a couple weeks for your name to get to the top of the list depending on how often people hop off the train and how many people have signed up ahead of you. (ETA: There is no one on the waiting list as of 7/7. I will update the number periodically so that you know how far down you would be.)

Please be sure to read the next paragraph because sometimes new riders don't quite understand what the procedure involves. Make sure it's something that you really want to do and have ample time for and commitment to because it does take some time and effort on your part.

If you're interested in joining our coupon train, please PM me with your name, mailing address, month and day of birth, and your e-mail address. It's open to anyone interested in sending and receiving manufacturers' coupons. You will need to buy a newspaper every weekend. We send our envies on Mondays after clipping coupons from Sunday's newspaper inserts. By the middle to end of the week you will receive an envelope from your sender with coupons in it. You just remove what you want, add the new coupons from Sunday's newspaper to the coupons that were sent to you that you don't want, and send them on to your other train buddy the following Monday.

:cake: JULY BIRTHDAYS :cake:

2 ~~ SUMLTHOMP
18 ~~ NOLANSANGEL
20 ~~ VANNIGIRL
22 ~~ SHELBY5514
25 ~~ NYCDIANE
27 ~~ TINKAROONI
28 ~~ TAYCHASE1015

MAILING SCHEDULE
July 5 ~ OPTIONAL (Reminder~~The post office is closed on Monday, July 4th holiday)
July 11 ~ REQUIRED
July 18 ~ REQUIRED
July 25 ~ REQUIRED
August 1 ~ REQUIRED
August 8 ~ REQUIRED
August 15 ~ REQUIRED
August 22 ~ REQUIRED
August 29 ~ REQUIRED
September 6 ~ OPTIONAL (Reminder~~The post office is closed on Monday, Sept. 5th.)
September 12 ~ REQUIRED
September 19 ~ REQUIRED
September 26 ~ REQUIRED
October 3 ~ REQUIRED
October 10 ~ REQUIRED
October 17 ~ REQUIRED

Newspaper Coupon Insert Schedule

Red Plum - RP
Smart Source - SS
Procter & Gamble - P&G
General Mills - GM

Note: This is the schedule of inserts according to Sunday Coupon Preview. They aren't always accurate with their predictions. There are also wide regional differences in which inserts are included in weekend newspapers.

7/3 - P&G
7/10 - SS, RP
7/17 - SS
7/24 - SS, RP
7/31 - SS, RP, P&G
8/7 - SS, RP
8/14 - SS, RP
8/21 - SS, RP
8/28 - SS, RP, P&G
9/4 - none (Labor Day weekend)
9/11 - SS, RP (2)
9/18 - SS, RP
9/25 - SS, RP
10/2 - SS, RP, P&G
10/9 - SS, RP
10/16 - SS, RP
10/23 - SS, RP
10/30 - SS, RP

WISH LIST ~ If you would like to send an extra envie off the wish list, please PM me for mailing addresses for these train riders or you can contact them directly via PM for their address:
Target RX/gift card coupons ~ Jmartinez1895
Kelloggs cereal tokens for Disney cameras, Box Top Labels for Education and Campbell's labels ~ Velrox
Box Top Labels for Education, Kelloggs cereal tokens for Disney cameras, dog food/treats, toothpaste, Sparkle paper towels ~ Jacobsmom00
Any Soy Milk, anything organic, Lean Pockets ~ Princessbride6205
Purex liquid detergent, St. Ives Apricot Scrub, Ragu pasta sauce, Ivory liquid bodywash, Pert shampoo, Mach3 razors, Oust air freshener ~ hmcfall711
Johnson's Buddies Bars, Campbell's tomato soup, any juice boxes, Horizon's Organic Individual drink boxes, Eggo Waffles, any whole wheat pasta ~ VanessasMom
Whiskas dry and canned food, Dreamfields pasta, Cream of Wheat, Nutripals ~~ NYCDiane
Gatorade, Propel, Powerade, Fruit20 ~~ Rdrjj5
Ivory Snow Detergent, Finesse, Campbell's Labels, Box Tops for Education, SunnyD labels ~~ Eyor44
Tidy Cats Cat Litter, Friskies Indoor Cat Food, any juice, Kroger store coupons ~~ SoScary'09
Coke Rewards Codes ~~ ShiPooOwner
Marie Callenders products, Best Foods Mayo, Minute Maid Juices, Starkist Tuna ~~ ColoBlu6
Pampers diapers, Pampers/Huggies wipes, Good Start & Similac baby formula, Box Tops for Education ~~RangerPooh
Huggies & Pampers diapers, Box Tops for Education, Campbells labels ~~ Claytonsmama
Fruitables, Tide, Bounty, Downy, Ragu, Charmin, Gillette razors for men, Intuition razors for women, dog treats, pharmacy Rx transfer Q's ~~ Honeybunches
Purex laundry sheets, Gillette body wash & razor blades, 9 Lives & Friskies dry cat food, Cat's Pride cat litter ~~ Bigsis1970
Box Tops for Education, Yo-Crunch yogurt (type with granola, etc. & not the type with fruit on top) ~~ Ljcraw555
Purina ~~ Cluelyss18
Caress soap, Gillette Sensor 3 razors, Axe deodorant, Splenda, Pert shampoo, Neutrogena facial cleanser, 9 Lives/Friskies/Meow Mix dry cat food, Tidy Cat cat litter ~~ T_Daniels

Our wonderful statistician Hanutedmansionmomma has kept track of our POSTED monthly savings using coupons:
October, 2010 $1,781
November, 2010 $1,115
December, 2010 $841 (People were busy and didn't post much is my guess!)
January, 2011 $2,108
February, 2011 $2,478
March, 2011 $3,658
April, 2011 $3,898.86
May, 2011 $4,306.82 (45 train riders posted their savings this month.)
June, 2011 $3,346.09 (41 riders posted their savings this month with an average of $81 savings.)
And those totals are only those that were POSTED! Think of how much more we saved using coupons but weren't posted!!! WOW! We're doing a great job! Pats on the back, everyone!

Hey Dj! I put a really subtle link to this new thread in the old one. Hopefully folks will see it... :rotfl:

Hi everyone :goodvibes

Dj, is it possible to add my wishlist to the list:
Pampers diapers, Huggies/Pampers wipes, Similac or Good Start formula, Box Tops for Education,

Thanks!

Hey Dj! I put a really subtle link to this new thread in the old one. Hopefully folks will see it... :rotfl:

Hey, subtly works! :rolleyes1 :rotfl2: Thank you, my dear! :worship: It looks beautiful! :hug:

Hi everyone :goodvibes

Dj, is it possible to add my wishlist to the list:
Pampers diapers, Huggies/Pampers wipes, Similac or Good Start formula, Box Tops for Education,

Thanks!

I took me four tries, but I eventually got it right. :rotfl: Sorry that the original request somehow got omitted when the old first post was transferred to its new home. SOnotLayuh's also disappeared on me but I got them back! :thumbsup2

Yay! New thread! (we must talk a lot...)

Saved $24.50 in coupons today! I saved a total of $60 including sales, and spent $80 total. Now let's see if I can make it to the end of the week without needing to run out to get something- $80 for a week of groceries would be a new record for me!

I also remembered to buy the Sunday paper a day early and boy are there lots of coupons this week!

Sending a huge envelope to MichellePooh on Monday and received a HUGE (!!!) envelope from PartyFromSaturn yesterday...Thanks!!

Wow! Just getting comfy in the new digs! Is this our third thread since this train started? We really DO talk a lot!!!

Thanks, DJ, for continuing to keep us on track! :)

Whew, I am so glad I found our new home! :goodvibes

Just have to share....yesterday my dd, sister, and 14 y/o niece had a slumber party at my mom's house. My dad spent most of the time we were there in his bedroom, one would think that after rearing 5 girls that having 4 girls in the house at one time spending the night would be no big deal. Apparently I was wrong. :lmao: I think the highlight of our stay was when we all left and he got his favorite chair and tv back. :rotfl2: But you gotta love a man who is willing to let us have another slumber party after this one. :love:

Whew, I am so glad I found our new home! :goodvibes

Just have to share....yesterday my dd, sister, and 14 y/o niece had a slumber party at my mom's house. My dad spent most of the time we were there in his bedroom, one would think that after rearing 5 girls that having 4 girls in the house at one time spending the night would be no big deal. Apparently I was wrong. :lmao: I think the highlight of our stay was when we all left and he got his favorite chair and tv back. :rotfl2: But you gotta love a man who is willing to let us have another slumber party after this one. :love:

Awww, your dad sounds like a sweetheart. :lovestruc A man willing to share his favorite chair and his TV is okay in my book! :thumbsup2

So glad I found this train! I had already resolved to save $$$ this year before I found this thread. I am getting my first paper tomorrow and hopping aboard! YAY!

I made me a spread sheet with everything I buy - food, toiletries, paper goods, etc. I am trying to be more conscious of what I spend. I seriously didn't even know what a lot of things cost. Not that I'm a princess and spend a TON of money, and I always stuck within my budget, but now my goal is to see how much UNDER budget I can be. So I can save that money for DISNEY vacations!! :thumbsup2

This isn't much but I'll count it anyways;

Shopko $1.50 saved

Hey, a $1.50 saved is a $1.50 more in your pocket! :cool1: My DH tells me that every time I use a .07 off on a gallon of gas coupon. Those .97's the gas station takes off each fill up add up each month to $10 or more. :cool1:

So glad I found this train! I had already resolved to save $$$ this year before I found this thread. I am getting my first paper tomorrow and hopping aboard! YAY!

I made me a spread sheet with everything I buy - food, toiletries, paper goods, etc. I am trying to be more conscious of what I spend. I seriously didn't even know what a lot of things cost. Not that I'm a princess and spend a TON of money, and I always stuck within my budget, but now my goal is to see how much UNDER budget I can be. So I can save that money for DISNEY vacations!! :thumbsup2

Wow, I'm impressed! Great planning to lay it all out there like that. I just keep a yellow notebook with general categories but your system could really pinpoint where every dollar goes. Let us know how it goes. :cool1:

Like the new place:thumbsup2

$13.35
1/29

$28.41 shopper club too:banana:

Grand total groceries this month $629. Last month was $900 = savings of $271! Multiply that times 12 months and it's a nice yearly WDW trip!:dance3:

Tiggerstac,

I received yours, thanks

Vsimeone,

Sorry for delay, 3 on their way to you, sent pm with details

I didn't receive an envie this past week. Hoping it will be in the mailbox Monday. Coupon2010 I will probably not be able to send your envie until tuesday since I am working Monday.

Walgreens Saved $5.00

My coupon savings for today:
Safeway $13.55

When I got home I told DH how much I saved in all (coupons & club card) $70+, so he was happy. He then asked if I paid full price for a particular item? Heck no! I got it on clearance (50% off) and had a coupon for $1.50 off the 3 I bought. Making each sandwhich creation .75$ :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter