Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

MyDizneyBoyz.....

Didn't get an envie out today...have a little one who is getting his tonseils and adnoids removed along with having tubes put in his ears on Thursday so things have been a little hectic....got my papers yesturday and managed to get half of them cut....will try to send it out tomorrow.

Sorry :tinker:

No worries! I had my tonsils out when I was 7 years old and all I remember was that I got to eat a lot of ice cream... hope his surgery is quick and uneventful. :goodvibes

I love that you do this! My receiver actually lives in the next town over so when you separate them, I can take out what I want and can usually get them to her before they expire. If I don't get them out, I have a friend that sends to a military family so I give them to her. Thanks for being such a great train buddy! :hug:

Oh good, I'm glad that it helps you. I just hate not to pass them on, it would be like throwing away money!!

Yes it is, however they are faux topiaries but they look so real and much easier to maintain LOL
beautiful & great idea!!

JULIEAMEDEIROS, I am not going to get your envelope out until Wednesday...this weekend was CRAZY and this afternoon I spent my usual coupon clipping time in the ER with my daughter and her fractured finger.

Fofinia:
I didn't get by the mailbox until pretty late today. Also sent you an envie late last week. Hope you are receiving them.

I have been receiving big envies just fine! Thank you!

Disneybelle99, your coupons are all set to be put in the mail, unfortunately, I forgot to go to the post office today. :headache: I will make sure I get there tomorrow. Sorry!

Today's savings:

Kroger trip #1 $6.50 in coupons (total with plus card $14.19)

Meijer $23.10 in coupons (total with instore savings $32.62)

Kroger trip #2 $7.70 in coupons (total with plus card $23.16)

Got home from work late today and wasn't able to get your envie out. I have it all together and will stop by the PO in the morning.

Hope you find something useful in it.

Thanks

P.S. - Obligatory smiley :woohoo:

No worries! I had my tonsils out when I was 7 years old and all I remember was that I got to eat a lot of ice cream... hope his surgery is quick and uneventful. :goodvibes

Thanks....He came home from the pre-op visit very excited about thursday....lol. We will see how excited he is on the day. :)

PETUNIA26 - Received 2 envies from you this week. One on Tuesday the other on Thursday. Thanks!

MattMatts-Momma - Sending an envie today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter