• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

HAUNTEDMANSIONMOMMA...envie received, Thanks!

By the way...my zip code is 63376. The envie I received today was a number off.

Suzanne

TreslovesWDW ~~ I never did mail your envelope. Did intend on doing it early last Friday before leaving for South Carolina. It did travel all the way back and forth with me. I'm going to try to go through Sunday's paper and add the coupons to the envelope I had prepared for you and mail it tomorrow. Sorry to keep you waiting!!

IBleedBlue - I got my envie yesterday, thank you!!! :goodvibes

Airplane, I hope that you have received the envies that I have sent :goodvibes

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!:thumbsup2 Happy Easter!!!

Got a HUGE envelope from you yesterday. Thanks so much!

WDWCP96....mailing out another envelope to you today.

Happy Easter everyone! :flower3:

Honeybunches--Got an envie yesterday! Thanks! It arrived in good condition, the baggie seemed to work, however, I've never had a problem with your envies. They always arrive in good shape and I've never had any postage due. Thanks for being such a great buddy!!:lovestruc

Thanks Deb! I returned from Disney last night to find a large envie.

Vitfamily: yours was mailed out on Monday.

Luciana

DisneyWalle
I recieved my envie yesterday. I am only half way through it and so far LOVE IT!!! So many coupons that I haven't seen or received. Even a Keruig one! DH loves this coffee, but I don't love the price.

Kiyoko---just an FYI---I will be heading to the inlaws in Ohio for Easter weekend. I won't be home until late Monday night so your next envie will get out Tuesday hopefully! We'll be driving right place your city on the way there and back, I'll make sure to wave!:goodvibes

TDK316~ Got an envie this week. Not sure if it was the missing one or not but the postage wasn't cancelled at all. Woot! I'm gonna try and salvage it. ;)

LattNJ~ Your envie went out Tuesday. This week has been strange for me so I don't remember if I posted that or not. :guilty:

Off to the grocery tonight with a nice stack of q's! :dance3:

Thanks coupon train. After watching the TV show about extreme couponing, we decided that we would try to do a better job watching our spending at the store. Making a few changes in shopping habits and a little planning, DW saved $49.04 on groceries at the store today with coupons. Couple that with in store weekly special savings of $46.44 and foodperks loyalty program discounts of $50.18 her total savings this week was $145.66.

She purchased $381.97 of griceries for $235.25! :banana:

:love:Gotta' luv her.

Thanks to SoScary'09 for the envie! This sure helps out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter