Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Just thought it was worth mentioning to my fellow savers: Walmart's new ad match policy (They now match BOGO offers if the ad lists the other store's price) and Walmart's coupon policy (Did you know they allow you to use Catalina coupons from other stores?!). They are apparently trying to get back into favor by allowing more price matching, coupons, and putting items back on the shelf they took away a year ago.

I'm updating my coupon binder with Walmart's new policies.

Coupons
http://walmartstores.com/7655.aspx

Ad Match
http://walmartstores.com/10563.aspx

"Match it!" :thumbsup2

Just thought it was worth mentioning to my fellow savers: Walmart's new ad match policy (They now match BOGO offers if the ad lists the other store's price) and Walmart's coupon policy (Did you know they allow you to use Catalina coupons from other stores?!).
WOW. thanks for sharing. I never shop at Walmart but this might make me change my mind.

Honeybunches--Got an envie yesterday! Thanks! It arrived in good condition, the baggie seemed to work, however, I've never had a problem with your envies. They always arrive in good shape and I've never had any postage due. Thanks for being such a great buddy!!:lovestruc

Thanks for letting me know! I hope you never have postage due, I always weigh it before mailing so it should be fine. You have another small envie on its way, I didn't want to let 4/30 come before using up the rest of my coupons! :)

I had to laugh when I started to re-use the envelope to forward your coupons that I wasn't going to use to my train buddy...and realized that you had already re-used it from your train buddy! This is one recycled envelope...used three times! :rotfl:

This is funny. I love to recycle envelopes, one less piece of paper in a landfill!

Vitfamily: yours was mailed out on Monday.

:thumbsup2Received it yesterday. Thanks. I hope you had a great trip.

Tonights savings in coupons $27.29 + $25.99 in store savings for a total of $53.28! Then while I was walking out I forgot 2 catalinas I needed to use before the 23rd so I went to the service desk and they refunded me $4 cash. :thumbsup2

coupon savings today: $5.89
this is not exactly a coupon, but use code MDFREE to get a Mother's Day card at Tiny prints shipped to you for free, add .44 if you want it shipped to the recipient. Great deal!!

I wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!:worship: I am the military friend of colusapj that has been recieving all the coupons!! I actually have another family staying with me right now that has been evacuated from the mainland of Japan and the coupons are helping us out so much! Not to mention there's a small bin in the commissary that has been well stocked since I started getting the coupons!! They are greatly appreciated! I really can't thank you enough!!!

TiggerStac-I am so sorry I forgot to post your envie went out on tuesday morning. Hope u received it or will receive it soon.

I wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!:worship: I am the military friend of colusapj that has been recieving all the coupons!! I actually have another family staying with me right now that has been evacuated from the mainland of Japan and the coupons are helping us out so much! Not to mention there's a small bin in the commissary that has been well stocked since I started getting the coupons!! They are greatly appreciated! I really can't thank you enough!!!

Yes, this is the place! :goodvibes Thank you for posting that some of our coupons have arrived and that they're being put to good use. I will be sending my first envie to you sometime after Easter and I hope more of our train riders will send their expired coupons to you too. We appreciate your service to our country. :worship: :worship: :worship: Have a Happy Easter!

Just thought it was worth mentioning to my fellow savers: Walmart's new ad match policy (They now match BOGO offers if the ad lists the other store's price) and Walmart's coupon policy (Did you know they allow you to use Catalina coupons from other stores?!). They are apparently trying to get back into favor by allowing more price matching, coupons, and putting items back on the shelf they took away a year ago.

I'm updating my coupon binder with Walmart's new policies.

Coupons
http://walmartstores.com/7655.aspx

Ad Match
http://walmartstores.com/10563.aspx

"Match it!" :thumbsup2

I had no idea they had improved their coupon policy and I love that it's all available for a print out nice and neat and to the point. :cheer2: Thanks for letting us know about it. :thumbsup2 Maybe I'll be heading to Walmart more often now. They weren't one of my favorite shopping experiences in the past.

Thank you bunches for the HUGE envie I received today. I'm looking forward to going through it soon. Hopefully there will be tons of coupons I can use. :thumbsup2

Savings today:

CVS

$9.75

Target

$29.00

Kmart

$6.00

Target prices matched the games that Walmart has for $5.00 and the mega 24 can play dough pack that they have for $10.00 so I got 5 games (3 are the Buzz Lightyear Operation) and the Playdough for $17.00 with coupons from Hasbro :dance3: The games will be our Mission of Hope (kind of like Toys for Tots for rural kids here) and the Play Dough will be a gift to my classroom for rainy afternoon recess.

Kiyoko---just an FYI---I will be heading to the inlaws in Ohio for Easter weekend. I won't be home until late Monday night so your next envie will get out Tuesday hopefully! We'll be driving right place your city on the way there and back, I'll make sure to wave!:goodvibes

Drive safe... And no worries- it is an optional week anyway :)

Eyor 44- I'm sorry I haven't posted until now but got your envie on Wednesday. Thanks so much!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter