Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Two rather on the skinny side white envies heading your way today. More to follow but will let you know what and when later this week. :thumbsup2

:surfweb: updated excel totals...(have to put a marker in here so I know where i stopped last!)

Thank you, hanutedmansionmomma! :worship: I'll be posting our totals in post #1 on page 1 soon. I haven't forgotten! :goodvibes Let me know how you like the fruit dip recipe after the big day. I betcha you'll love it. :yay:

MichellePooh - Received a huge envelope yesterday.

LuvChipNDale - Sending one out today. Sorry I'm late - it's been insanely busy here.

Just got 2 envies today! Thanks!

Cool! Just started a super-giant one today which I'll send out to you this weekend!

Fofinia, Thanks for the huge envelope. I had to laugh when I started to re-use the envelope to forward your coupons that I wasn't going to use to my train buddy...and realized that you had already re-used it from your train buddy! This is one recycled envelope...used three times! :rotfl:

got my envelope today, plus one from another train elsewhere so I'll combine a few and send it out this weekend.

DVCLaurie05:

I received your envie today, thank you! It was a nice surprise since I didn't expect anything from you until next week. :cool1:

diznee25

vanessasmom, received your envie today. Thanks so much! I found some good ones that I could use.

TAYCHASE1015,

Since I'm new to the coupon train, I just wanted to confirm that my first envie will go out to you next Monday (4/25). I will post again on the day I ship it. :thumbsup2

diznee25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter