Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Hi CARLYZMOM, welcome to the train! Sent your first envie out this morning, enjoy! :goodvibes

Em

I didn't receive an envie this past week. Hoping it will be in the mailbox Monday. Coupon2010 I will probably not be able to send your envie until tuesday since I am working Monday.

Walgreens Saved $5.00

Surprised you didnt get it but we had a big snowstorm last Thursday and didn't have mail service that day and I think my husband put it in the mail on Wednesday. I hope you get it today and another one will be mailed out to you tomorrow.

I found you! I found you! :banana: Sorry to be late to the party, although I have heard it is fashionable to be late. Just gotta convince DH of that. :upsidedow

I made me a spread sheet with everything I buy - food, toiletries, paper goods, etc. I am trying to be more conscious of what I spend. I seriously didn't even know what a lot of things cost. Not that I'm a princess and spend a TON of money, and I always stuck within my budget, but now my goal is to see how much UNDER budget I can be. So I can save that money for DISNEY vacations!! :thumbsup2
Great idea!

Thank you to everyone for your prayers and thoughts, and your support and understanding!

DH might get released tomorrow - we are just waiting for his lab results to reach the magic Coumadin mark of 2.0. That said, if his labs are 1.9, he's not leaving, and I feel sorry for the nurse and/or doc who has to give him that bit of news - they'll have a mutiny on their hands!

He thinks he will get out in time to teach his class at 4pm :headache: I might need to find some sort of binding to hold him down. :rolleyes:

No savings to report, but I did have a lot of "No Buy" days...but what a way to do it. I think this will make us slow down and realize that the petty little things that used to make us crazy are really not all that bad.

Thanks again for all of your support! I have some coupons going out to EMAW as soon as things get settled tomorrow.
I do hope you can convince him that his students can go one more day without him. Praying that he continues to improve. :hug:

Got my coupons ready to mail!! I'm so proud actually mailing them on Monday
:thumbsup2

I sent a PM to join - love coupons!!

Then you have found the right thread cause we LOVE :love: coupons also!

Quasi123Your envie is in the mail. :goodvibes

Momejay - Received the envelopes last week. Thank you!!

Tink471 -BIG envelope going out today. :goodvibes

Kymmyk13- I sent you a pretty big envie out this morning

iwant2beaprincess- I got your two envies last week. Thanks :)

Azeneth-got your envies from last week today. Not sure what took so long-they are postmarked Jan. 25th. :confused3 About 20% of them were expired though.

RangerPooh I will be send yours out tomorrow.

I found my way to the new thread!!!! :banana:

Disny_luvr - I rec'd your envie last week - thank you!

Yensidrocks - your envie will be going out today - it's a BIG one - Enjoy!!

Have a great week everyone!!! :hippie:

Woot Woot! Thanks for all the weekly goodies :cool1:!

NYCDiane - Dropped a chunky one for you off at the PO today! Enjoy!

I gotta say I am just fuming... I was so annoyed I started another thread about it so I'd have a chance to vent! DH was robbed while he took a bathroom break at a rest area on I95 in CT. He was on his way to MA for a business trip, stopped to use the restroom, came back out and his car window was smashed and his suitcase and cell phone were stolen. :mad:

He filed a report with the state troopers (they were so nice) and he just got back home a little while ago (cancelled trip). It's a work blackberry and they've already cancelled the service so no worries there and now we're making a list of what was in his suitcase. One thing that stinks is that I gave him a Kindle for Christmas and it was in there so that's gone... *sigh*

I know it could be much much worse - it's just a hassle and an inconvenience while we file claims, fix the car, replace the stuff, etc. I'm so thankful he's okay but I'm still working on getting over being annoyed. :sad2:

JKct:
I completely forgot to mail today! I'm sorry. Should be able to get it out early tomorrow unless the ice storm that is sort of predicted hits us. It's over 40 degrees out, so I don't see how it will.

Sorry about that! :flower3:

1/31 Coupon Savings $2.80

It's not much but I thought I'd post. I just picked up a few things in case we really do get hit with this storm the next couple of days. It's not like I won't have to leave to go to work anyway but I'd hate to have to stop at the store too!

NYCDiane - Dropped a chunky one for you off at the PO today! Enjoy!

I gotta say I am just fuming... I was so annoyed I started another thread about it so I'd have a chance to vent! DH was robbed while he took a bathroom break at a rest area on I95 in CT. He was on his way to MA for a business trip, stopped to use the restroom, came back out and his car window was smashed and his suitcase and cell phone were stolen. :mad:

He filed a report with the state troopers (they were so nice) and he just got back home a little while ago (cancelled trip). It's a work blackberry and they've already cancelled the service so no worries there and now we're making a list of what was in his suitcase. One thing that stinks is that I gave him a Kindle for Christmas and it was in there so that's gone... *sigh*

I know it could be much much worse - it's just a hassle and an inconvenience while we file claims, fix the car, replace the stuff, etc. I'm so thankful he's okay but I'm still working on getting over being annoyed. :sad2:

That happened to me when I was in college. :sad1: I vowed to never use the backseat for a suitcase ever again. I felt so violated when I came out from a doctor's appt. and found the window broken and the suitcase gone. Bad news for a poor college student who could barely afford a decent meal at the time. :sad2: I can feel your pain! :hug:

Gretchen2, one envie went out to you today but more to follow on Wed. (Traveling all day tomorrow.)

njsam, sent an envelope out today at the post office. I just hope it made it out of town before the ice storm started. :scared1:

VitFamily, envelope on its way today. Did you get last weeks?:confused:

The snow and the cold really killed us last week on Long Island. Mail and newspaper delays, hope it got through. Deb

I received it on Thursday. Sorry I forgot to post. Things are crazy here. DH and I are starting a new business. I will let you know when I get this weeks.:)

Partyfromsaturn-Mailed your envelope today, wanted to get it out before we get hit with a big storm.

Ok..I pm my info. Would love to join the train..Watched that Extreme coupon show in TLC and got inspired.. Although I am not looking to be a hoarder like some of them.. I am looking to wasting money..:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter