Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Question:

Has anyone sent off for the ConAgra Foods coupon book that was listed inside this months All You? You had to send in receipts with their products totaling $15. I plant o send off for mine this week, and was wondering if there's anything good inside?

Yay! New thread! (we must talk a lot...)

Sending a huge envelope to MichellePooh on Monday and received a HUGE (!!!) envelope from PartyFromSaturn yesterday...Thanks!!

You're welcome JKct!

I saved $6.25 at grocery and $4 at CVS today.

Loving the new place!!! You've decorated it beautifully, ShiPoo!!!!

MyDizneyBoyz ~~~ Big envie received. Thank you!!!!!

Momejay ~~~ Envie will be on the way tomorrow!!!!

Envie ready to go in tomorrow's mail to cjnix29!

I hope everyone in the path of this week's Groundhog Day Storm stays safe!

Shipoo- I received your envelopes.

shortstuff7429- a big envelope is going out for you tomorrow

Gretchen

Checking in. Our new digs look good. :thumbsup2

I'm still cutting today's coupons (lots!).

$13.50 Jan. 30

We lucked out with some Target gift cards too. DH got a $10 one last week for a new RX for DD and I got a $5 one today for spending $50 in grocery. It works out well for us as we do all our shopping at SuperTarget.

Wow! I found the new thread...

Thank you to everyone for your prayers and thoughts, and your support and understanding!

DH might get released tomorrow - we are just waiting for his lab results to reach the magic Coumadin mark of 2.0. That said, if his labs are 1.9, he's not leaving, and I feel sorry for the nurse and/or doc who has to give him that bit of news - they'll have a mutiny on their hands!

He thinks he will get out in time to teach his class at 4pm :headache: I might need to find some sort of binding to hold him down. :rolleyes:

No savings to report, but I did have a lot of "No Buy" days...but what a way to do it. I think this will make us slow down and realize that the petty little things that used to make us crazy are really not all that bad.

Thanks again for all of your support! I have some coupons going out to EMAW as soon as things get settled tomorrow.

Wow! I found the new thread...

Thank you to everyone for your prayers and thoughts, and your support and understanding!

DH might get released tomorrow - we are just waiting for his lab results to reach the magic Coumadin mark of 2.0. That said, if his labs are 1.9, he's not leaving, and I feel sorry for the nurse and/or doc who has to give him that bit of news - they'll have a mutiny on their hands!

He thinks he will get out in time to teach his class at 4pm :headache: I might need to find some sort of binding to hold him down. :rolleyes:

No savings to report, but I did have a lot of "No Buy" days...but what a way to do it. I think this will make us slow down and realize that the petty little things that used to make us crazy are really not all that bad.

Thanks again for all of your support! I have some coupons going out to EMAW as soon as things get settled tomorrow.

You two keep up the great work! :grouphug: We will keep both of you in our thoughts and prayers and cross our fingers that your DH gets to go home today. As for teaching the class at 4 P.M., tell him that can wait until the next time it meets. :eek:

I found my way to the new thread!!!! :banana:

Disny_luvr - I rec'd your envie last week - thank you!

Yensidrocks - your envie will be going out today - it's a BIG one - Enjoy!!

Have a great week everyone!!! :hippie:

Shortstuff-I got your envie on Saturday, thank you!

HMcFall-Yours is in my mailbox this morning, enjoy :goodvibes

Dismullins I didn't receive an envie this past week. Hoping it will be in the mailbox today, but I sent a skinny envie out to you today!!

UP North - on its way!

Savings...
1/30
Target
$13.25
plus I used one free $5 giftcard and got another $5 giftcard!!

Jewel
$3.00

So my quick tip of the day. Never use PakMail for postage. They tried to charge me $3.57 to mail a 5oz. envie that should have been $1.90. :eek: I instead bought a book of 20 stamps for $10! Yep, $10 for $8.80 worth of stamps! I would have told him where to put his stamps had I had time to go to the post office before my flight.

Theresa, you envie is on it's way via MY mailbox. ;)

VitFamily, envelope on its way today. Did you get last weeks?:confused:

The snow and the cold really killed us last week on Long Island. Mail and newspaper delays, hope it got through. Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter