• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Exchange Train~~New Riders Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am putting my envie into the box right now to Jacobsmom00....let me know when you receive it....Glad to be back on a train....:cheer2:

Okay...just an FYI...my kids are in an Elementary school here on the base and they are collecting the Box Top labels and if anyone is willing to collect them and send them our way I would be willing to send you a SASE to you....They are having a little contest from now until the end of the year between each class....thanks so much..

Okay...just an FYI...my kids are in an Elementary school here on the base and they are collecting the Box Top labels and if anyone is willing to collect them and send them our way I would be willing to send you a SASE to you....They are having a little contest from now until the end of the year between each class....thanks so much..

We don't get a lot of them but I'll start saving ours for you. What date will you need them by? (No need to send me a SASE.) If anyone PM's me for your address, is it okay if I forward it to them?

I am putting my coupons in the mail this morning for kittychatalot. Please let me know when you get them.:goodvibes

I'm putting my envelope to Disneyboundf16743 in the box on my way to work this morning. It's a small one. I usually get 3 papers on Sunday but was only able to get one yesterday. My parents save 2 of their papers for me so as soon as I get them, I'll get caught up. Have a wonderful day!

Mommytoone, your envelope is being mailed this morning. Hope there are lots in it you can use. I thought the inserts yesterday were really good ones. :goodvibes

I sent an envelope out the end of last week to Imalovndisney. I will be sending another one out today.

My DH is on his way to the post office. Vsimeone I hope there are coupons you can use. If you need something specific just let me know. Have a great day!

Scrappinmom should be receiving her envelope either today or tomorrow. It was sent out on Friday.

Thanks, I'll let ya know when they arrive.:)

colusapj..... I already put your's in the mail this morning. Hope you enjoy.

Imalovndisney, If you need anything specific please let me know, I will be on the look out for them. I also have an entertainment book, so I can send you some of those coupons if you are interested.

ShiPooOwner,
I sent yours out today as well. I was on vacation this weekend and did not get a Sunday paper but I have some coupons from before anyway. :goodvibes

It will be fun to get good mail for once!

Aschlau- There wasn't any coupons in the paper yesterday:confused3 , I think I got shorted!:confused3 I will be sending last weeks, but it won't go out till Wed. Sorry, I have a :sick: kiddo, and I'm stuck at home.

I just talked to my mom and she got some, so I will send them out Wed too, Sorry it will be late!

Mybestieismickey, your envelope went out today. They said you should get it in two to three days:)

Brett

My DH is on his way to the post office. Vsimeone I hope there are coupons you can use. If you need something specific just let me know. Have a great day!

Thanks Deffenm! I'm easy to please so no worries! I'm just excited to be on a train again! Thanks for the envie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter