Coupon Exchange Train~~New Riders Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiPooOwner

Fan of WDW now and forever!
If you're interested in joining our grocery coupon train, please PM me with your name, mailing address, month and day of birth, and your e-mail address. It's open to anyone interested in sending grocery store coupons to another member of our train. We send on Mondays after clipping coupons from Sunday's newspaper inserts. By the middle to end of the week you will receive an envelope from your sender with coupons in it. You just remove what you want, add the coupons from Sunday's paper to the coupons that were sent to you that you can't use, and send it on to your recipient the following Monday. It's fun and a great way to save a little money besides meeting other DISers. :woohoo:

MAILING SCHEDULE

Sept. 21 ~ REQUIRED
Sept. 28 ~ REQUIRED
Oct. 5 ~ REQUIRED
Oct. 13 ~ REQUIRED (P.O. closed on 10/12)
Oct. 19 ~ REQUIRED

:bday: SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAYS :bday:

2 ~~ SINGLEMINNIE
11 ~~ JKCT
12 ~~ MIC&MIN
13 ~~ THE THREE CABS
15 ~~ EHSTROJETTE
19 ~~ JASMINERK13
22 ~~ GRETCHEN2
28 ~~ PRINCESSPAIGE
29 ~~ HPPY2BHOME
30 ~~ TONYAG

WISH LIST ~ If you would like to send an extra envie off the wish list, please PM me for mailing addresses for these train riders :thumbsup2

Drug/beauty items, dairy (milk, cheese, ice cream) items ~ Singleminnie
Thermacare Heat Wraps, Silk Soy Milk, Eggland's Best Eggs, Chex cereal, Airborne, K-cups ~ Pumpkinfish
Kelloggs cereal tokens for Disney cameras, Box Top Labels for Education and Campbell's labels ~ Velrox
Box Top Labels for Education, Coke Rewards, Huggies and Pampers ~ Dizneydaz
Box Top Labels for Education, Kelloggs cereal tokens for Disney cameras, dog food/treats, toothpaste, Sparkle paper towels ~ Jacobsmom00
Mahatma Rice, Skinny Cow, Durex, O.B. ~ Gretchen2
Kelloggs cereal tokens for Disney cameras ~ Momoftwo67
Iced tea/tea, Crystal Light, any To Go Flavor Packets ~ Stahshee
Garnier Fructis Styling Products ~ Eacatwork
Box Tops for Education, Gatorade, Huggies diapers/wipes ~ Mizzoumom
Luvs diapers, any Soy Milk, anything organic, Lean Pockets ~ Princessbride6205
Purex liquid detergent, St. Ives Apricot Scrub, Ragu pasta sauce, Ivory liquid bodywash, Pert shampoo, Mach3 razors, Oust air freshener ~ hmcfall711
Johnson's Buddies Bars, Campbell's tomato soup, any juice boxes, Horizon's Organic Individual drink boxes, Eggo Waffles, any whole wheat pasta ~ VanessasMom
Science Diet for cats ~~ Flamestarrdust
Box Tops for Education ~~ Micday
Box Tops for Education ~~ Caralyn817
Box Tops for Education, Tyson Project A+ labels ~~ Pinkblush
Diapers, baby wipes, adult healthy food/snacks ~~ Stevegriswold
Cream of Wheat, Nutripals ~~ NYCDiane

Newspaper Coupon Insert Schedule

Red Plum - RP
Smart Source - SS
Procter & Gamble - P&G
General Mills - GM

9/20 - SS, RP
9/27 - SS, RP
10/4 - SS, RP, P&G
10/11 - SS, RP

I just sent you a pm.

Hi and welcome aboard the coupon train! Thanks for submitting your name and address to me. I'll also need your email address please. Just send it to me in a PM.

I received a number of responses today so we should be ready to start up later this week and send our first envelope of coupons next Monday. I'm just going to wait a couple more days to assign an order in case more people are interested in joining us. Then I'll PM you and let you know who will send to you and who you will send to. In the meantime, please go through your coupons you want to send on Monday and pull out any that will expire before Nov. 21. The first envelope we send won't arrive until approx. Nov. 13-15 and your receiver probably won't be able to use any that expire within a week after that. Thank you!

Thanks for starting a new train.

Thought I would also put this out there. If any of you know of similac coupons, I could use them. I have some enfamil that I don't use. Just thought I would mention it!

I understand the coupon train started by Rootskate has taken its last trip and Vegasnative's isn't taking on any new riders right now so I would like to start a new coupon train for any interested riders. :cool1:

Please PM me if you're interested in riding this train. It's open to anyone interested in sending coupons to another member of our train. We will send on Mondays after clipping coupons from Sunday's newspaper inserts. By the middle to end of the week you will receive an envelope from your sender with coupons in it. You just remove what you want, add the coupons from Sunday's paper to the coupons that were sent to you that you can't use, and send it on to your recipient on Monday. Interested? Please PM me so I can get this train moving. All aboard!! :woohoo:

I am so interested in getting on this train...I was on Veg's train earlier in the year and had to get off because we are Military and moved..just asked her to get back on and I was denied...Here is my address:

Good morning new train riders! We've had a good response and I think I've PM'd each of you that posted or sent me a PM with your desire to join our train. If you didn't get anything from me, please let me know. If you still want to join, it isn't too late. I won't be assigning names in the next day or two. Our first mail date will be Monday, Nov. 10th. If you have any questions or want to join us, just PM me or post your interest here and I'll get back to you.

Good morning new train riders! We've had a good response and I think I've PM'd each of you that posted or sent me a PM with your desire to join our train. If you didn't get anything from me, please let me know. If you still want to join, it isn't too late. I won't be assigning names in the next day or two. Our first mail date will be Monday, Nov. 10th. If you have any questions or want to join us, just PM me or post your interest here and I'll get back to you.

Correction: I meant to write I will be assigning names and addresses of riders in the next couple days. I definitely should have coffee before I post! :dance3:

Thanks for the extra information from KK8273, Jacobsmom00, Disneyboundf16743, colusapj, scrappinmom, and goofyg.

Hoping to hear from kittychatalot and Deffenm today with a little more information. Please check your PM's from me.

Hi everyone! I just sent PM's to forr2grls, mybestieismickey, and jacobsmom00. (I would still like to know if kittychatalot is interested as I haven't heard back from her. Please contact me, Kitty.) We had a couple more people join our train today and my plan is to assign all the riders to partners on Thursday. We will still plan on sending our first envelope of coupons to our receiver on Monday, Nov. 10th.

So yes, I'm still taking names and addresses of anyone that wants to join us so pass the word if you know of someone looking for a coupon train to ride! :cool1:

As always, if you have any questions just post them here or send me a PM if you prefer. So glad to have you all aboard! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter