Coupon Exchange Train~~New Riders Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! :guilty: I am so sorry that! I've been reading posts on other threads about how good the coupons were today, so I know lots of places got all five inserts. I know people sometimes steal the inserts at stores so if you got yours at a store that might be what happened.:sad2: It happened to me once when I bought extras at the Dollar Store. They took all the Red Plums but left the SmartSources in them. :mad: A friend of mine said to stand at the counter and tell the cashier you are buying the paper for the coupons so you would like to check to make sure all the inserts are in it before you buy it.

I have my delivered just for that reason. I called the our newspaper and told them if I did not start getting ALL the inserts I'm going to cancel. I'll go to the store and buy the Charlotte paper instead. My mother in law gets the same paper and she has a ton of inserts but she lives in the boonies.

Michelle

I have bought the paper in the past and found it missing some or all of the inserts too. Ever since then I always flip through it before I buy it. After all, the coupons are the only reason im buying the paper to begin with! Yesterday I flipped through one and saw that it only had 3 inserts in it. I picked up another and it had 5. It definitely pays to check. :thumbsup2

Lvpirates, your envelope is going out today. :)

I always buy two newspapers. One from the Gulf Coast and one from New Orleans. They rarely have the same inserts. I have learned to check before I buy the one at the store.::yes::

Lots of great coupons I'll be passing on today, although I may be swimming to the post office unless I can convince someone to go for me. ;)

Lots of great coupons I'll be passing on today, although I may be swimming to the post office unless I can convince someone to go for me. ;)

Could you send some of that rain up here, Eyor44? We could really use a whole lot as this is one of the driest summers we've ever had. :sad2: The pond in front of our house usually dries up in August. This year it was totally dry by the end of June. :sad1:

Princesspaige, I have a huge envelope going out to you today :)

I guess I was lucky that our papers had the multiple inserts; I bought 6 :) It took me an hour to cut all the coupons out!

Sparmeland - Your envies were sent today. Please let me know if you have any special requests.

Thanks!
Kelly

Thanks for the welcome!:goodvibes I'm very happy to be joining the train!

My first envelope went out in the mail today to Tink471.

I figure I'll send in the partial receipt, the whole 4-page transaction report, an explanation of the issue and the UPCs and hope they accept.
I do hope you get your rebate. :wizard::wizard::wizard:I had something similar happen once (long time ago) and sent a letter along with the rebate form. They honored my rebate.:goodvibes

Could you send some of that rain up here, Eyor44? We could really use a whole lot as this is one of the driest summers we've ever had. :sad2: The pond in front of our house usually dries up in August. This year it was totally dry by the end of June. :sad1:

I would love too if I could figure out how to blow the storms your way. :thumbsup2 Not really complaining though. Our May, June and part of July was very dry. I am just very happy that this isn't of the tropical variety.

JACKI - 2 envies heading your way today!

The paper we get at work had a 5th insert - it was all General Mills brands (Yoplait, cereal, etc). I'm the only couponer today in the lunchroom, so it's all mine! :laughing:

I think I just hit the coupon jack pot.:cool1:
One of the guys at work brings me his Sunday paper every week. Today his had 3 Redplum, 2 Smart Source and 1 General Mills Everyday Saver:confused3 Don't think I have ever seen this one before, but hey, I'll take it.:woohoo: I have never had SIX inserts in one paper before. :banana:

I think I just hit the coupon jack pot.:cool1:
One of the guys at work brings me his Sunday paper every week. Today his had 3 Redplum, 2 Smart Source and 1 General Mills Everyday Saver:confused3 Don't think I have ever seen this one before, but hey, I'll take it.:woohoo: I have never had SIX inserts in one paper before. :banana:

You either hit the coupon jackpot or :santa: came early! Lucky Eyor44! :cool1:

Princesspaige, I have a huge envelope going out to you today :)

I guess I was lucky that our papers had the multiple inserts; I bought 6 :) It took me an hour to cut all the coupons out!

YAY!! I am looking forward to getting it.

jkCT, I did send out your envie today....we had a wonderful time in Disney. It was neat to see Paige get all excited about the characters.

sent one out today :)

I'm up to 33% off of grocery bill w/ couponing:banana:

would still like it to be higher...it's the darn essentials without coupons that get me. who needs to eat meat anyway? :confused3

mizzoumom - got 2 envies from you the other day. ;)

I got 2 redplum and 2 smartsource. Not 5, but better than 2!

Coupon-related vent:
Last night during my regular weekly grocery run at Super Target, I purchased the 10 items needed for the Fuel for School $10 rebate. I used coupons on all of them as well. When my receipt printed it got stuck in the machine, but the cashier got it out, and said it was all there, just wrinkled. Okay, well I took a few steps away with my bagged groceries and notice that half of my receipt didn't print - more than a third of the items as well as the total on the bottom were missing. So I head for customer service and she can't do anything. Then we get a manager and I wait 5 minutes while she's in the back room trying to get a receipt to print. (The original cashier can't reprint after he's started the next person's transaction.) No luck. Then she goes in the back again and prints me this 4 page report while contains all the info my receipt would have had (Date, time, each item, coupons used, total, etc), but it's not a receipt. I told her that I needed an original receipt for a $10 rebate. She said to try to send in what I had. :sad2: I asked if there was anything else she could do, since if the rebate people don't accept this, I'm out my $10 rebate. She said she couldn't do anything. I didn't know what else to do and I had ice cream melting in my cart, so I left. I figure I'll send in the partial receipt, the whole 4-page transaction report, an explanation of the issue and the UPCs and hope they accept.
I would have return everything right then and there made them give me back my q's and re-ring me. That's why they love me at Target (NOT!!!) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter