Coupon Exchange Train~~New Riders Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a nice size envie last week. I don't remember if I posted or not. I had a bad sinus infection which left my head in a fog. Thank to my pal, mic&min. If I can get an envie together when I get back I will try. No promises as right after we get back its my little princesses 2nd birthday.

Mizzoumom

Here's a happy heads-up! :banana: :cheer2::banana: :cheer2::banana: I have checked all three of my sources that give previews of the weekend newspaper inserts, and according to all of them, it appears that there will be FIVE (5) inserts in the 9/13 editions!!!! :yay: Time to buy extra papers!!! :yay: I think there should be three SmartSource inserts and two RedPlum!!! :banana: :cheer2::banana: :cheer2::banana:

Here's a happy heads-up! :banana: :cheer2::banana: :cheer2::banana: I have checked all three of my sources that give previews of the weekend newspaper inserts, and according to all of them, it appears that there will be FIVE (5) inserts in the 9/13 editions!!!! :yay: Time to buy extra papers!!! :yay: I think there should be three SmartSource inserts and two RedPlum!!! :banana: :cheer2::banana: :cheer2::banana:

This is so exciting! I may have to pick up a second one if there are a lot of great coupons...:woohoo:

Great news!

Just wanted to thank Lisa for the envie. I can't believe how quick it got here.:)

Mizzou mom glad to hear you liked your envie and hope you are better. I will be sending out another big one to you on Monday will wait until after Sunday's papers so I can ad lots more.:banana:

Mizzou mom glad to hear you liked your envie and hope you are better. I will be sending out another big one to you on Monday will wait until after Sunday's papers so I can ad lots more.:banana:

Thanks. Didn't realize I had someone new sending to me. So much switching around on the trains. Sorry about that. Thanks so much. I leave on Sunday for my trip to see Mickey!!! Yeah!!

mizzoumom

This is GREAT news!!! I'll definitely be getting the early Saturday editions as well as extra Sunday ones from my husband's job. COOL!

Eacatwork.... did you ever get that huge envie I sent you last weeK?

Mickeyluvr004, I received 2 envelopes from you yesterday. Thank you!! :thumbsup2

CJNIX29 - WOW! Thanks for the huge envie. I haven't even begun to go through it yet!

ShipooOwner - thank you for the bday envie!!!

welcome, welcome to our train.

WooHoo!:woohoo: more coupons!

Just wanted to thank Lisa for the envie. I can't believe how quick it got here.:)
you're welcome. goodness, it does get to you quickly.:cool1:

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter