Connections Illiterate - HELP

chrismiss56

LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS....
Hi to all.....

The family (DH, Female 14 and 17) and I are going to Disney in Aug. for 9 nights staying at CSR. I have tried and tried to get info about Connections from their website and I still don't know what it is and how will it help me with cheaper meals at Disney. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hi,

Go log onto www.mousesavers.com There you will have it explained to you.

Connections is basically a program that gives you discounts on passes and meal vouchers at Disney.

If you are a member of My Points, you can sign up through them and receive 200 points. You will also be able to get a $25 gas card just for trying them out!

Hope this helps

We have had a Connections membership for about a year now. It provides many different benefits, discounts on WDW tickets and WDW meal vouchers being just one.

As for WDW savings, you can get tickets (one of the better discounts available on park hoppers) or meal vouchers. There are Quick and Casual vouchers good at most WDW counter service restaurants ($11), Breakfast Feature vouchers that save a few $$ on character breakfasts ($17.50), and Vacation Kingdom Lunch vouchers good at many sit down restaurants ($29.50). The mousesavers site does a good job explaining how these vouchers can save you money. Being that you will be at CSR you definitely need some Quick and Casual vouchers. Last time we stayed at CSR we had a couple of dinners at Pepper Market using these vouchers. The food was good and would have cost $50 had we paid for it all - with the vouchers it was $22.

As for other benefits, you can order discount vouchers and gift cards for many different restaurants and stores. Basically, you get 20% credited back to your credit card for each one you buy. Basically, you spend $25 and get a $25 gift card you use like cash and then you get a $5 rebate from Connections. We have used gift cards at ToysRUs (also good for KidsRUs and BabiesRUs, Barnes & Noble (other bookstores are included), Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, and Perkins (there are other restaurants that participate).

If you take advantage of the available discounts the program is well worth the membership fee. Others have reported problems with Connections - we have not had any problems yet. Some have had problems trying to cancel after using Connections to get discount vouchers during the trial period - we decided to keep it so that wasn't an issue for us.

Good luck deciding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter