confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ate a cat treat once.

and soap.

and carpet fresh.

i was a weird kid.

I'm confessing that I'm going to try that...

... Wow. They taste weird.

- When I was younger, I liked this kid named John. One day he asked me if I liked him. Well, I pulled out my Invisa-Watch and said, "Oh, look at the time, I have to go, BYE!"

And I scrammed.

- When I was little, I used to bring Dog Bones (Those dog treats shaped like bones) and eat them. Even if they had been slobbered on. They tasted quite good.

- My friend is going to blow her head off if she reads that I ate a cat treat. :rotfl:

- My MOST embarassing moment ever: Okay well once when I was a kid, in third grade. Yeah, good old days. I loved Britney Spears. Well, we were doing a project that involved glue. So, I got glue on my hands. So, I got up to go wash my hands and started humming "Oops I did it again". Well, this humming got a bit out of control, and let's just say my teacher had to say, "Miss Spears, please sit down". I had wound up dancing to "Oops I did it again" in front of the whole class.

HOOOOOOLEEEEEEH CRAZZLEPOPS. (Crazzlepops is my word, don't ask)

- I blamed my brother for breaking my glasses I got for my birthday, and he actually took the blame.

- I realized I had a very bad past. :rolleyes1

- I still believe that at any moment, something crazy (Like flying to Neverland) could happen to me. And I kinda hope that it does happen. Like every other night. Embarassing.

I've cried over fanfiction on several occasions, once because Eric Clapton's song 'Tears in Heaven' was playing on the radio while I read. :[

Sorry I just got back but I had to add this. I cried really hard when I read a hp fanfic over Harry dying...and I showed it to my friend and she said she almost cried...she never cries. I love the person that made it...omg it was so sad I can't get over it. I was depressed for about a week after reading it. lol

I confess that I like the dark it's peaceful, it means it's time for me to go to sleep yay. =p...although it scared me to death about a year ago....hmm.

Honestly I have no idea where to start. I have bad ones, really bad ones, I have ones that could really mean nothing to anyone, I have confessions that really aren't mine, that are actually "tattle-tales"...

Oh I really shouldn't start -- it'd never end :rolleyes:.

I steal a couple bobbypins almost everytime I go to the grocery store.

hm.

In kindergarden, each of my classmates and i got to take a toy at the end of each week if we were good. I took 2 multiple times.

I hated rainbow gel pens. They never wrote in rainbow.. it was always a sparkly tan. So i'd steal them and throw them away.

I once cheated on a 2nd grade math test. It was over the ones tables in multiplication. I used a calculator.

I love messing with my friends' minds.

when ever i see something i like i tend to obssess over it like when i saw the end of POTC:AWE with will i became totally obssessed with Orlando...sad i know

i cheated on my spanish final in 7th grade cause i needed to pass the test to pass the class

i hate every guy that my best friend mandy dates its like i can see all there flaws before anyone else can

Hm...

I used to go on my bf's ex-girlfriend's MySpace and her friends pages to make sure they weren't saying anything about him or saying anything about me.
They were.

I actually enjoy chick flicks (Sometimes) and shows like Gilmore Girls.

I hang out with my family more than friends.

I gave up swearing in the eighth grade and it worked.

I hate anyone who makes my crush laugh. :rolleye: I know. Mature!

I enjoy listening to oldies and symphony music more than current-age music.

I burped once and did not say, "Excuse Me."

I drink Caffeine-Free Pepsi if I need to stay up late. ;)

I should fail school because of playgerism. (I know, I'm evil!)

I listen to cold play. (Not really! Or do I?)

I don't want to be associated with myspace.

I am the pickiets eater you will ever meet!

I read your confessions and infiltrated your privacy.

I might have stolen a bible from my religion teacher when I lost mine in his room.

I don't like fireworks. I find them loud and boring. Once you see them in Disney for the 10th day during a 12 day vacation, you tire of them.

I let my friends dig me in a hole at the beach after I promised my mom that I wouldn't.

I've never kissed a girl.

I've never kissed a man. (Thank Mickey!)

I made a long list of confessions.

I stole a spoon from a Bob Evans by accident and returned it during my next visit.

I dislike Cub Fans.

I've never admitted these sins to a priest.

I still haven't finished.................

i have like 500+ books from my junior school that i never returned.

i was like borederline aneroxic in 5th grade.

i still think i'm fat now but resist the urge to starve myself.

i only have 3 close friends the rest are just friends.

i always spit my drink out if you make me laugh when i'm drinking(oh yehh classy)

i have been drunk(not big not clever not funny, seriously your just digging your own grave)

i like cider, but i have to dilute it with lemonade(chill i only drink it occasionly with meals)

i have no wish to try smoking or illegal drugs.

i used to cut myself, but i have no scars coz i was always too chicken to use a razor. i used my nails(oh yesh they still bled and i had temporary marks.)
i'm quite glad i was too chicken back then.

i can be mainuplative, and i like it.

i usually get my own way.

i'm spoiled big time!

i've left scars up my friend's arm.

i don't like being called a pie coz of the amount i eat.

i don't have much patience and a bit of temper.

i'm not straight. i'm bi

WOW. Now I feel like I never really knew you at all Hazzi.

*hug* Even though I know you don't like all the mushy hugs and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter