confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've eaten playdough plenty of times in my life.

what shall i confess to....

i creep people on facebook :eek:

I usually look and read peoples piczo sites, facebook and myspaces, just to see whats new in their lives.
I know their names, but if I walked up to them and said hi, they'd ask me who I am.
Yeah.
I'm a lurker who doesn't say hi xD

If someone leaves their pencil case in my desk, I'll steal pencil crayons, tape, scissors, whatever utencil I'm missing.

I cannot express excitement.

...jeez I have more.

Everyone thinks I'm angry because I don't show facial expression...if it is it looks like I'm angry.

In 2nd grade, I gave my friend a "haircut". It started out perfectly fine, but then I went wild...and well...

Yeah.

i've eaten playdough plenty of times in my life.

what shall i confess to....

i creep people on facebook :eek:

I've eaten crayons too.

let me tell you. the macaroni and cheese crayon does not taste like mac and cheese.

I tried to brush my stuffed animals teeth. [mind you there were no teeth it was just his mouth.] Toothpaste, water and all. It's mouth was grey and wierd looking after that...then I was sad. That was when I was 6. I've eaten crayons too...green ones.

I've tasted the rainbow.
I licked every single color of the scented markers. They only good one was cherry.

I love listening to Bob Marley. Especially when we're driving downtown, and I'll be bopping my head.

Good times...good times... :]

Last year, I'd watch Sesame Street.
I like to watch Blues Clues when I have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter