confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still love Hanson...and NSYNC...maybe BSB...ah screw it, I love the mid-90's teeny bopper music...great stuff!

At night,I'm scared of the dark :X

and I once bought 11 DVDs in one day.:p

I love watching classic Reading Rainbow because Levar Burton is so cute. (but actually... it's really an interesting show. I remember this one episode about baby turtles... they were cute too. :rotfl:)

I actually love the taste of playdough. I used to buy it and eat about half of the jar.

I blamed the stealing of every pencil in kindergarten on my friend. But I didn't actually steal them, I just blamed it on him and everyone joined me. xD The next day someone stuck all of them in his desk.

I confess I ate playdough when I was a kid.
I confess that I am extremely scared of the dark.:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :lmao: That felt good to confess.

I love Sherlock Holmes. That isn't the confession. So I loved reading the series and storing away useless information in the vague hope that the fact that I can name Holmes' older brother at the drop of a hat might be useful. Today I went to the library, and since their summer program's theme is mysteries this year, right there on a table was a SH trivia sheet to fill out for a contest. The first question? What is Sherlock Holmes brother's name.

I confess that I felt immensely proud about not even having to think twice to answer it. :cloud9:

:rotfl:

I love Sherlock Holmes. That isn't the confession. So I loved reading the series and storing away useless information in the vague hope that the fact that I can name Holmes' older brother at the drop of a hat might be useful. Today I went to the library, and since their summer program's theme is mysteries this year, right there on a table was a SH trivia sheet to fill out for a contest. The first question? What is Sherlock Holmes brother's name.

I confess that I felt immensely proud about not even having to think twice to answer it. :cloud9:

Sometimes when I get bored I brush my teeth.

I like to freak people out.

I stole six paper clips from my math teacher this year.

I like watching kids shows :) eg. My friends tigger and pooh

and I like acting like a kid and rolling round the grass and watching the clouds :)

its amazing we've not poisoned ourselves. between the markers, crayons, and playdough.

rofl I know. Someone told me I will probably die from poisoning myself because I toasted marshmellows with a lighter. I didn't know I could poison myself from toasting marshmellow with a lighter :confused3

I usually check my crush's Myspace everyday, but my laptop bit the dust a few days ago and I haven't checked it since, because his username has to do with drugs and I'm scared my parents will see it, lmao.

I stole a marker from art in eighth grade, because it was a color I'd never seen before. :p

I've been playing Pokemon Pearl like crazy since it came out. :teeth:

For my MUSH final, my teacher let us use all of our hand written notes, including worksheets, readings, etc. But, she made us leave our binders after the final so she could make sure we weren't cheating or whatever. She said we could pick them up after the last final on Thurs. I went to pick them up, but she wasn't there, and I'm really worried cause I left a pencil thing in my binder that had a three hole punch built into and I really liked it. :p

I'm worried that I won't have a good enough GPA to get into National Honor Society next year.

I really want to join SAGA next year, but the majority of my friends and mom and dad laughed when I told them I was thinking about joining, and now I'm not sure if I should.

I'm also really worried about marching band next year, because I signed up for quads as my first choice, and I put cymbals as my last choice, but I'm really worried that I might get stuck with cymbals again...

Wow, it feels good to get all that off my chest, lmao...

Hmm... (my mothers going to get a kick out of this post, won't you mommy dearest? :teeth: )

I remember, in second grade, I cheated on a spelling test. I wrote one of the words on my desk, and then erased it.

I've eaten play-dough so many times.... I lurved the green one.

I have also eaten scented markers. :lmao: I was at my friend's house in fourth grade, and she had a pack, and when she went to take a shower, I licked them all. Only later did she tell me she had licked them earlier. EWWW

I'll be back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter