come trade with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love a copy of the list too, please:thumbsup2

I am planning on putting up a few more trades and would like to know who to watch out for.

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going through my DD American Girl Books and we 2 doubles.
They are
Josefina Saves the Day A summer story book
&
Meet Josefina An American Girl Book 1
I also have 50 Coke caps up for trade. I get about 50 weekly so I have extras sometimes gotta love family.
I have wine bottle totes and charms left over from one of the house parties I did awhile back if anyone is interested./
I just back from the Disney Store and I have $5.00 Dis Dollars to trade as well.

I also have a couple antenna toppers. I princess mickey head and I think I still have a black mickey head.

I am open to most trades mainly looking for things for DD and xmas gifts to stash away.

Theresa

I have a refillable travel mug from Dixie Landings-red top and handle with Brer characters. I will trade for a couple of pins/lanyard and pin or would be up for a trade of other boy things.

For all of you wishing a copy of the non -traders.. please bear with me... I've been offline for 2 weeks and only just got the internet back late this afternoon, so have lots of catching up to do.

So, please hang in there a couple more days, till I get a chance to reply to you all.

Some of you have sent me Pm's and some of you have just posted on here. So, how about all who'd like to know who these people are post to that effect and I can then make a list of names and send you all a PM.

I'll check back in here tomorrow, when I get home from work.

I have a 2T-4T orange pumpkin halloween costume with cute hat from old navy(i think) its soft fleece and very full/fluffy so it really looks round. Really looks like a convincing looking pumpkin,plain orange,with no jack o lantern face, just a bit of green stemlike detail around collar and on hat, super cozy and adorable, wanna trade?;)

Kris- Received the costume. Thanks! We've been without power since the hurricane hit last Sat. It is back on now, so I'll mail your package tomorrow. Thanks for being patient! :hug:

Nutsy- I would like a copy of the list. Thanks!

trade9.jpg

100_3854.jpg

100_3855.jpg

100_3856.jpg

3302568101138080_1.jpg

Here are a few items I have for trade. I also have some other Partylite candle holders and I have a Tony Hawk book cover (book sock is what I think it's called)...I'll post a wants list when I post the rest of my stuff but if you're interested in any of this just let me know.

For all of you wishing a copy of the non -traders.. please bear with me... I've been offline for 2 weeks and only just got the internet back late this afternoon, so have lots of catching up to do.

So, please hang in there a couple more days, till I get a chance to reply to you all.

Some of you have sent me Pm's and some of you have just posted on here. So, how about all who'd like to know who these people are post to that effect and I can then make a list of names and send you all a PM.

I'd like a copy of the list too.
Please and thank you. ;)

I've just sent Pm's off to seven people... if you've not received a Pm and would like to know who is on the list, then please Pm me and I will send it through to you.

I've just quickly scanned the last couple of pages of the thread and jotted down some names and also those who have Pm'd me asking for a copy of the list.

But please, if you're wanting to know who is on it and you've not received a Pm, please contact me.

I've just sent Pm's off to seven people... if you've not received a Pm and would like to know who is on the list, then please Pm me and I will send it through to you.

I've just quickly scanned the last couple of pages of the thread and jotted down some names and also those who have Pm'd me asking for a copy of the list.

But please, if you're wanting to know who is on it and you've not received a Pm, please contact me.

Thank you for the list Nutsy :).

Still have the following

Mickey surfing outfit size 4T boys
ry%3D320

Pooh sticker postcard
ry%3D320

2 Sorcerer Mickey water bottle straws
ry%3D320

Toy Story mousepad
ry%3D320

2008 Disney Cruise Line passporter
ry%3D320

Size Medium I heart Mickey sweatshirt
ry%3D320

Size Medium Mickey imprint sweatshirt
ry%3D320

8 1/2 X 11 printable magnet paper (for making cruise line door magnets) 2 sheets left

ry%3D320

Winnie the Pooh flower costume 0-3 months
ry%3D320

Captain Hook costume (no hat) size XXS
ry%3D320

Dumbo costume Size 12 months
ry%3D320

Mickey shirt size Junior XL (15/17)
ry%3D320

Adult medium Studio Collection Tinkerbell Tshirt
ry%3D320

New in package USB drive
ry%3D320

My ISO list:

lanyards/ticket holders
Gift cards (Disney, restaurants, fast food, gas stations)
Disney dollars
AAA parking pass (for use in Oct/Nov 2008)
stroller rental pass
Halloween costume boys 3T, girls 7 (or close to those sizes)
Kids DVD's (we have a long drive to FL!)
Lap desk for travel
Princess Minnie ears
Giftcards I could use for Christmas presents or clothing

We're taking a trip with all 4 kids in October/November to WDW, Universal, Kennedy & the beach. If you have anything you think we could use, please feel free to offer!

I got your non-traders list, thank you Nutsy. You're doing a great service to our mostly wonderful board.

Interesting to see new screen names, or alias names.

Funny but the truth is always revealed (teaching my kids that right now, in fact! lol)

Most people here are GREAT but its good to know who to avoid. Sob stories and all. :sad2:

I was involved long ago in several wonderful trades. Now I'm back looking for something specific:

Little People items!

I recently graduated with my masters in speech pathology and my first job is awesome but I am completely unprepared for it- working with toddlers and preschoolers (mostly with Autism and Down syndrome).

I was able to find a Little People House and Barn on Craigslist but the lady doesn't have any animals/people/house items for sale. I would be very happy with anyone's extras. Supplies are eat up the paycheck quickly.

I'm sure I can find something in my house to trade- THANKS!

I got your non-traders list, thank you Nutsy. You're doing a great service to our mostly wonderful board.

Interesting to see new screen names, or alias names.

Funny but the truth is always revealed (teaching my kids that right now, in fact! lol)

Most people here are GREAT but its good to know who to avoid. Sob stories and all. :sad2:

Bumping to be sure all are protected.

And also,

MomtoTink, thanks for the great trade!!

I was going through my DD American Girl Books and we 2 doubles.
They are
Josefina Saves the Day A summer story book
&
Meet Josefina An American Girl Book 1
I also have 50 Coke caps up for trade. I get about 50 weekly so I have extras sometimes gotta love family.
I have wine bottle totes and charms left over from one of the house parties I did awhile back if anyone is interested./
I just back from the Disney Store and I have $5.00 Dis Dollars to trade as well.
Here are a couple of new items I have for trade.
PICT8300.jpg
removeable wall stickers
PICT8299.jpg
PICT8298.jpg
toddler sz6 ballet slippers
PICT8297.jpg
PICT8296.jpg

PICT8295.jpg

I also have a couple antenna toppers. I princess mickey head and I think I still have a black mickey head.
PICT8294.jpg

I am open to most trades mainly looking for things for DD and xmas gifts to stash away.

Theresa

Darn in Theresa.. I've already got those toppers:sad2: Thanks so much for posting a pic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter