Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a graco baby backpack this is like new
and a new dog halloween costume size large
000.jpg

looking for stuff for our trip in Dec
165711103_tp.jpg
Hi all
I am new to this thread. I love the dog costume. Is there anything specific that you are ISO? What sizes do your kids wear? I would be more thn happy to look around for things.

I was going through my DD American Girl Books and we 2 doubles.
They are
Josefina Saves the Day A summer story book
&
Meet Josefina An American Girl Book 1
I also have 50 Coke caps up for trade. I get about 50 weekly so I have extras sometimes gotta love family.
I have wine bottle totes and charms left over from one of the house parties I did awhile back if anyone is interested./

I just back from the Disney Store and I have $5.00 Dis Dollars to trade as well.

I also have a couple antenna toppers. I princess mickey head and I think I still have a black mickey head.

I am open to most trades mainly looking for things for DD and xmas gifts to stash away.

Theresa:goodvibes

I have a Birnbaum's Walt Disney World For Kids 2008 book to trade. My dd had the 2007 and then got the 2008 and it was almost the same. It has writing on two pages.
Looking for anything Cars, Toy Story, Hannah Montana or webkinz.
I can post a pic if you would like.

029.jpg

gone

I have a Birnbaum's Walt Disney World For Kids 2008 book to trade. My dd had the 2007 and then got the 2008 and it was almost the same. It is in new condition with no writing in it.
Looking for anything Cars, Toy Story, Hannah Montana or webkinz.
I can post a pic if you would like.

Hey there, if you still have this I'm interested. Can you post a pic of one of the inside pages? What type of "Cars" or HM stuff would you be interested in?? I'll see what I can find...

Hi ya Rockin:wave:

I totally agree with you. What goes around does come around and one day these people will get a tatse of something they don't like.

I have started a list of those who have not followed through with their trades... if anyone wishes to add a name to the list, send it through and I'll pop it on the list.

Some of us are out of a pocket a lot of $$$ and others a smaller amount, but it's not the $$ amount that is the issue. It's the fact that certain people promised to send something and haven't done it. It's the principle of the thing... if you don't intend to send, then you don't need to post that you have anything for trade either. I know of someone who has traded with locals (US Citizens) since she was supposed to have traded with me and still posts her available stuff here from time to time:sad2:

YES! And more than one non-sender poster is STILL POSTING & TRADING with a NEW SCREEN NAME! :mad:

Anyone can clearly compare their names, signatures, avatars and see they're the SAME POSTER but with a different name!! :sad2:

No. I've not posted the list anywhere. I do think it's a good idea to keep a list of non-senders from the Trade thread too. Keeping it separate from the Exchanges non-senders list.

Seems to be a trend starting of people who don't follow through :sad2:

I'm down a package myself and it's been an awful long time since it was supposed to have been sent. Quite possibly close to 12 months.

These people know who they are and it does make me wonder if we should name and shame them. Some still post on this thread too.. :(

Hard to believe they STILL post here since you have their name(s) on the no-sender list! But again, THANK YOU for keeping the 'name and shame' list, Nutsy.

I would encourage ANYONE to PM Nutsy - who is a real sweetheart!! -to find out if your potential trader is on the list with ANY of their DIFFERENT screen names! :sad2:

Several have PMd me for both screen names of my non-sender and i'll be happy to tell anyone else that PMs me.

I've had several wonderful trades with awesome DISSERS but there are always a few bad apples :sad2: It really bothered me at first but now i realize what my dad says is true:Some people are more to be pitied than despised!!

Bottom line, as in everything: BUYER (TRADERS) BEWARE!!!

And thanks again to all the wonderful dissers i've traded with and those who have PMd me. I really appreciate your friendship! And i still LOVE this board!!!

:hug: :grouphug:

:sad2: Ha! Since i posted my last long post a little bit ago, the signature on my non-sender's NEW screen name was deleted! What a surprise! :sad2: (it was almost exactly like her old one!) :sad2:

To all who have PMd me, i'll reply asap. :hug:

In the meantime. Nutsy has the full list of non-traders from this thread AND the 'exchanges' threads - and she is a fabulous person and disser. One of the BEST! (and last we talked, she too is still waiting for her trade.....!!!)

Keep in mind, MOST dissers are wonderful people, and DO follow through. I've made some really good cyber-friends here, and some through THIS trading thread. And most will at least PM if they'll be late with their trade, or didn't like the item etc.

So while there WILL be bad apples everywhere, The DIS still ROCKS!!! XOXOX

:grouphug:

:sad2: Ha! Since i posted my last long post a little bit ago, the signature on my non-sender's NEW screen name was deleted! What a surprise! :sad2: (it was almost exactly like her old one!) :sad2:

To all who have PMd me, i'll reply asap. :hug:

In the meantime. Nutsy has the full list of non-traders from this thread AND the 'exchanges' threads - and she is a fabulous person and disser. One of the BEST! (and last we talked, she too is still waiting for her trade.....!!!)

Keep in mind, MOST dissers are wonderful people, and DO follow through. I've made some really good cyber-friends here, and some through THIS trading thread. And most will at least PM if they'll be late with their trade, or didn't like the item etc.

So while there WILL be bad apples everywhere, The DIS still ROCKS!!! XOXOX

:grouphug:

Could you send me the list as well please.

Plus I've now got:

Winnie the Pooh flower costume 0-3 months
ry%3D320

Captain Hook costume (no hat) size XXS
ry%3D320

New with tags Zurg costume Size S
ry%3D320

Dumbo costume Size 12 months
ry%3D320

Cinderella costume size 4-6
ry%3D320

Suzy costume size 12 months
ry%3D320

Mickey shirt size Junior XL (15/17)
ry%3D320

Adult medium Studio Collection Tinkerbell Tshirt
ry%3D320

New in package USB drive
ry%3D320

My ISO list:

Gift cards (Disney, restaurants, fast food, gas stations)
Disney dollars
AAA parking pass (for use in Oct/Nov 2008)
stroller rental pass
Halloween costume boys 3T, girls 7 (or close to those sizes)
Kids DVD's (we have a long drive to FL!)
Lap desk for travel
Princess Minnie ears
Giftcards I could use for Christmas presents or clothing

We're taking a trip with all 4 kids in October/November to WDW, Universal, Kennedy & the beach. If you have anything you think we could use, please feel free to offer!

pst.. Fairygoodmother look at the suzy mouse!

YES! And more than one non-sender poster is STILL POSTING & TRADING with a NEW SCREEN NAME! :mad:

Anyone can clearly compare their names, signatures, avatars and see they're the SAME POSTER but with a different name!! :sad2:

Hard to believe they STILL post here since you have their name(s) on the no-sender list! But again, THANK YOU for keeping the 'name and shame' list, Nutsy.

I would encourage ANYONE to PM Nutsy - who is a real sweetheart!! -to find out if your potential trader is on the list with ANY of their DIFFERENT screen names! :sad2:

Several have PMd me for both screen names of my non-sender and i'll be happy to tell anyone else that PMs me.

I've had several wonderful trades with awesome DISSERS but there are always a few bad apples :sad2: It really bothered me at first but now i realize what my dad says is true:Some people are more to be pitied than despised!!

Bottom line, as in everything: BUYER (TRADERS) BEWARE!!!

And thanks again to all the wonderful dissers i've traded with and those who have PMd me. I really appreciate your friendship! And i still LOVE this board!!!

:hug: :grouphug:

You guys are wayyyy too nice. I would definitely *out* them here, expose them, just post their names. I already know who two of them are from *talking* to you guys via PMs but you should reveal their names here. I do hope everyone is contacting you Nutsy to get the *full* complete list. Thanks for caring about us and keeping track because most people here are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter