Come celebrate FREE dining with me!!!

We homeschool. ;) But this is the last year that our oldest will be at home and after he goes to high school next year, it will get a whole lot more complicated to try a Disney trip! So this is THE YEAR for us!!

We homeschool too, even for high school, but we do have a lot of outside activities and classes the kids don't want to miss. Fortunately, those things do not meet the week of Labor Day so that is when we are going! YES!!!

September 20-29 at POR!!! :cool1: Five Looooooooong months to go!!! :faint:

Oh and I had a great castmember who helped me. :yay: She said that she started at 8am and when she arrived there were already 150 calls holding! :eek:

We will be right there with you !!! Same dates, you gonna decorate your window? I can't wait@!!!!

:thumbsup2
Congrats to all who got free dining:goodvibes :goodvibes

We were on DDP last week and just loved it. Wow if it was free....whoooh what a savings.

But have to ask the ????

To all of you who booked in September with Kids. Are your children not of school age or are you planning on just taking them out of school?

I was just dreaming that in 2 yrs my kids will be out of high school and I will have no restraints as to what time I can visit the world

But then again..............I won't have kids to go with .....and I will miss that alot:love: :love:

I will be pulling all 3 of mine out of school...prinicpal already ok'd it

But have to ask the ????

To all of you who booked in September with Kids. Are your children not of school age or are you planning on just taking them out of school?

I was just dreaming that in 2 yrs my kids will be out of high school and I will have no restraints as to what time I can visit the world

But then again..............I won't have kids to go with .....and I will miss that alot:love: :love:

I so agree, it is a really difficult personal decision...the time goes so fast...every year since the kids were in elementary school I have worried about pulling them out of school for a few days to go on vacation...Here we are with my 2 oldest in HS and I am still pulling them for vacation. We are fortunate that they hold their own in school and don't miss days due to sickness. For us, I wouldn't take them out for more than 2-3 days at the most...It is a lot of stress on the kids to make up the work. Our district is strict, but not like some of the others I have read about...

But, the boys still talk about the vacation memories they have and I think it has made us closer as a family. So now I justify pulling them because the 2 oldest will be in college before you know it...If only the sports would cooperate!

Yeah, minijeanie, I'll miss it too
:grouphug:

I booked FWL December 5th - 12th and I heard that Free Dining was offered in December also is this true? I am new to this free dining bit and was wondering if I should stay tuned for December dates.

I didn't even have to get out of bed to do it! My TA emailed me with confirmation that she had changed it this Am. Since it saved me $400 I emailed her this evening about switching hotels. So am waiting to hear if there is rooms available at either POFQ or CSR with free dining. If so we're switching to them :)

When booking a Magic Your Way Package in 2007, it includes a $15 certificate for food and non-alcoholic beverage at Downtown Disney's Planet Hollywood. The certificate entitles you to VIP seating if you arrive between 11:00am and 6:00pm. You'll also receive a certificate for a round of mini-golf at either Disney's Winter Summerland or Fantasia courses (one per room.) You'll get a Photo Pass certificate entitling you to one complimentary 5x7 photo that is to be redeemed while you're at Disney World. You'll also receive a certificate entitling you to 90 minutes of Sea Racer rental when purchasing a 60 minute package (this offer is good for up to 5 guests.)

In addition, each guest will receive a complimentary luggage tag and guests who book their Magic Your Way Package through a Travel Agent will receive a handy How-To Guide.

When booking a Magic Your Way Package in 2007, it includes a $15 certificate for food and non-alcoholic beverage at Downtown Disney's Planet Hollywood. The certificate entitles you to VIP seating if you arrive between 11:00am and 6:00pm. You'll also receive a certificate for a round of mini-golf at either Disney's Winter Summerland or Fantasia courses (one per room.) You'll get a Photo Pass certificate entitling you to one complimentary 5x7 photo that is to be redeemed while you're at Disney World. You'll also receive a certificate entitling you to 90 minutes of Sea Racer rental when purchasing a 60 minute package (this offer is good for up to 5 guests.)

In addition, each guest will receive a complimentary luggage tag and guests who book their Magic Your Way Package through a Travel Agent will receive a handy How-To Guide.

That offer was good with FDP last summer, and still is as far as I know.

Congrats to all who got free dining:goodvibes :goodvibes

We were on DDP last week and just loved it. Wow if it was free....whoooh what a savings.

But have to ask the ????

Well i live in ny and school for us dosnt start untill the 4th! Its lik this most schools in the north i belive! We lucked out!! We get back the day before school starts!!

Cant go this year because kids will be just starting school aug 26th. we are going next year. You guys have fun and please post all food pics. for us.:cool1: :thumbsup2 :dance3: :banana: :cheer2: :dancer: party: :bounce:

Well i live in ny and school for us dosnt start untill the 4th! Its lik this most schools in the north i belive! We lucked out!! We get back the day before school starts!!

Another New Yorker here. Our school does not start till the 5th. Heading to Pop 8/26-9/3. So we will have 5 kids ejoying the last days of summer the best way.:lmao:

Last year we had the DDP but had to pay for it--we got there 1 week before free dining started, but due to school schedules we couldn't postpone. :sad1: Still, we thought DDP was a great deal even though we had to pay for it.

But this year, it's free dining for us! Went to AAA yesterday and booked it. August 26-September 1, Scopa Towers (a/k/a Pop Century). We're fired up!:cheer2:

Last year we had the DDP but had to pay for it--we got there 1 week before free dining started, but due to school schedules we couldn't postpone. :sad1: Still, we thought DDP was a great deal even though we had to pay for it.

But this year, it's free dining for us! Went to AAA yesterday and booked it. August 26-September 1, Scopa Towers (a/k/a Pop Century). We're fired up!:cheer2:

I just read your entire trip report just now after noticing your link...it is AWESOME! Thank you for allowing me an opportunity to take a vacation to WDW this morning! :goodvibes Also, it is nice to see another KY DISer. We live in Glasgow, KY, which you drove just past on your trip to Disney last fall! I'm so glad you guys will be able to go back to the World this year for free dining and you won't have to wait until 2008 like you thought. The free dining plan is AMAZING! This will be our third year with it and we are trying Pop for the first time this year. Take care, and have fun making that steel-solid plan - I laughed so hard about that b/c we are the same way :lmao: ! I will be looking forward to another trip report this fall!

Congrats all you guys who got free dining!!

I was lucky enough to get it when I booked last year (when it was offered to UK) so I shall see all you free diners in August :)

I booked FWL December 5th - 12th and I heard that Free Dining was offered in December also is this true? I am new to this free dining bit and was wondering if I should stay tuned for December dates.

Free dining has never been offered in December. The Bounce Back offer was available to guests who stayed at a WDW resort in December. It allowed guests to book a trip from mid-August to late September with free dining.

I just read your entire trip report just now after noticing your link...it is AWESOME! Thank you for allowing me an opportunity to take a vacation to WDW this morning! :goodvibes Also, it is nice to see another KY DISer. We live in Glasgow, KY, which you drove just past on your trip to Disney last fall! I'm so glad you guys will be able to go back to the World this year for free dining and you won't have to wait until 2008 like you thought. The free dining plan is AMAZING! This will be our third year with it and we are trying Pop for the first time this year. Take care, and have fun making that steel-solid plan - I laughed so hard about that b/c we are the same way :lmao: ! I will be looking forward to another trip report this fall!

Thanks for the kind words! :thumbsup2 We lived in Bowling Green from 92-95 and I went to Glasgow quite a bit on business. It's a beautiful area.

We begin trip-planning discussions tonight. Hopefully there will be no broken bones or anything. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter