Come celebrate FREE dining with me!!!

We are NC also, Roanoke Rapids, we care driving. have you ever done the free dining before..this is our first trip ever, first everything like free dining a little unsure how to go about it..like getting in to the restruant we would like to try. One post someone gave their credit card to hold reservations and they charged her credit card. I can see the potential for a lot of confusion calling an make such far ahead reservations..What are your experiences with this.

You will have a great time. The cc probably was a glitch, we have had to use our cc to secure places like the Aloha but had no problem so I don't think this will be a big problem for you. Just check the boards for updates the different parks and overall just have FUN, IT IS DISNEY AFTER ALL!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2:

:banana: :woohoo: :yay: Added one more night to our original 5 nite stay :banana: :woohoo: :yay:

DH called me while at work and loosened up his wallet for another 2 nights:banana: but of course POP is booked :guilty: ( i know i wanted to include sat. nite when i called last thurs but was trying to behave)

Try Try Try again and a fun CM found me another nite!:love: A great big THANK YOU going out to Sinclair!!!

Called again just abit ago and made some ADR's and have a rough idea of which park for which day. Anyone have the recommended parks from unofficial for the week of 9/1- 9/8? I have my unofficial book packed away and need to go dig it out before I can get into that web page.

Hey Disney4all-- don't be afraid to try out the dining if you can get in-- We were unsure our first year but loved every minute of it. Just keep reading the boards and ALL questions can/will be answered ! I just don't know how i managed to get thru the parks BEFORE I learned about this site:laughing: :love:

When I first did my reservation I booked ASMo for 9/2 - 9/8 but then on saturday I changed it to ASMu because my best friend wanted to join us and they did not have any other rooms when I called back on Saturday.

It was a hard decision to drop ASMo but it is done and now we are all going and staying in the same resort:cool1: .

Now I'm trying to add one more day 9/1 but it is all booked with free dining:confused: .

I'll keep on trying to add another day, but if I'm unable I'll book one day without the free dining and then check in at 6am on 9/2 so that we could head out early for our reservation at the crystal palace which is at 8am.

I have it that I want to take this picture of my kids walking hand in hand towards the castle with no one else in the picture, even if I do have to get up at 5am;)

We are celebrating! We have Free Dining for our very first trip ever!

WHOOOOOO:yay: :dance3: way to go!!!! you will enjoy WDW so much and with free ddp thats awesome!!! Just make sure you have lots of room for food:rotfl:

When are you going down to WDW? We are going Sept. 7th - 17th All- Star Sports we wanted to move to Pop Century but they are all booked up:sad2:

We booked on Thursday - Pop Century 9/16 - 9/21 (hoping we can add a night) Our first onsite stay, and we get free dining (with 4 kids, it will save us so much money!)

Count me in, with three of my friends. We'll be staying at POP from Aug 26 - Aug 30. Gotta love free dining!

We got Music Sept. 22-30 couldn't get POP that week even booking on April 9. But it's free dining did it last year the same time. We were able to use the snack credits for some of the food at the Food and Wine Fest. Crowds were light and rides walk-on up till the Food and Wine Fest. started then the crowds picked up. Adr's necessary they were turning away all walkups at every restaurant we booked. So plan ahead that is part of the fun.:cool1:

1995 Port Orleans
1996 Dixie Landings
1997 Caribbean Beach
1998 Dixie Landings
1999 Dixie Landings
2000 Dixie Landings
2001 Dixie Landings
2002 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2003 Dixie Landings
2006 All Stars Music
2007 Music this Sept22-30

We are in again this year. :banana: With 4 kids the free dining really does add up!
We are staying at the POP 9/22-9/29. We would have liked to stay until the 30th, but could not get a room for the extra night. The rooms seem really hard to get this year. My dad booked a few hours after us, and could only the the AS Sports, and my SIL booked the next day and could only get the Carribean Beach. I wonder if they will open up more rooms as it gets closer? Anyway, we can't wait! :woohoo:

We got AS music (only AS aviail when we booked on Friday) for the 22nd to the 30th. could not get preferred though. When I checked on Thursday only Sports was available, so it changes daily.
Now to make all my ADRs!

Hi Chelley! We're going on almost the same dates & staying at Pop! Ours dates are Sept. 15-22nd. Maybe we'll see you there!

Oh, and OT we got free dining too! WooHooo!!!

LOL! I know the feeling except that I am viewed as the crazy one in my group for my obsessive planning!! LOL - I don't care though because I enjoy the planning Almost ;) as much as the trip itself! :)

We will be going 9/22-9/30 All Star Sports. Can't wait!:cheer2:

First time Free Dining!:rotfl:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

2004 off site
2006 All Star Movies w/dining pkg
2007 All Star Sports w/free dining

Can't wait:hourglass

Grand Gathering:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter