Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters Regeneration

OOC: Wings, wouldn't Tiff have to be with Carrie since she's by herself?
OOC: Doesn't matter now because Nessie signed up with a girl so I put her with Carrie. Besides, no offense butbCarrie is a you-know-what, I wasn't going to throw the new person under the bus by putting Tiffani with Carrie

OOC: Doesn't matter now because Nessie signed up with a girl so I put her with Carrie. Besides, no offense butbCarrie is a you-know-what, I wasn't going to throw the new person under the bus by putting Tiffani with Carrie
OOC: Ok. And none taken, I know. :P

Tiff: Finishes unpacking her bags and puts her Winnie The Pooh PJ's on and climbs into her new dorm room bed.

OOC: Thanks for not putting me under the bus. :)

Tiff: "Oh my it is going to take some getting use to of this bed. It's not as comfortable as the one I have a home."

OOC: Yeah, I accepted you, go on

OOC: Thanks.

Desdemona: She had gotten at school a bit later than expected, as her family was having car troubles, but she'd gotten to school safely. She was in her dorm now, quietly reading one book out of her pile stacked near her bed. After she had unpacked everything, she'd shoved her suitcase under her bed and had tucked away a picture frame of her mother.

OOC: Thanks.

Desdemona: She had gotten at school a bit later than expected, as her family was having car troubles, but she'd gotten to school safely. She was in her dorm now, quietly reading one book out of her pile stacked near her bed. After she had unpacked everything, she'd shoved her suitcase under her bed and had tucked away a picture frame of her mother.
Carrie: She saw someone walk in. "Oh come on!!! I finally get a room to myself and now yet another annoyance comes to disturb me! UGH!" She violently closed her computer and turned off her music. "I hate my life! Why do bad things happen to good people?!?!" She went to the bathroom with her pajamas and slammed the door.

Carrie: She saw someone walk in. "Oh come on!!! I finally get a room to myself and now yet another annoyance comes to disturb me! UGH!" She violently closed her computer and turned off her music. "I hate my life! Why do bad things happen to good people?!?!" She went to the bathroom with her pajamas and slammed the door.

Desdemona: I was about to ask the same thing, Desdemona thought. She smirked, indifferent to her roommate's attitude, as she's seen it all before. And besides, it wasn't like she was interested in becoming the best of friends.

Desdemona: I was about to ask the same thing, Desdemona thought. She smirked, indifferent to her roommate's attitude, as she's seen it all before. And besides, it wasn't like she was interested in becoming the best of friends.
OOC: Good.

Carrie: She came out of the bathroom in her pajamas, a little calmer. "Just to put down some ground rules: don't annoy me or else I'll burn you to ash and then throw your ashes in the ocean."

OOC: Good.

Carrie: She came out of the bathroom in her pajamas, a little calmer. "Just to put down some ground rules: don't annoy me or else I'll burn you to ash and then throw your ashes in the ocean."

OOC: ;)

Desdemona: "I'll do that on these conditions: don't touch my stuff and don't mess around with my business, and we'll be able to tolerate each other." Desdemona replied. "I'm not the type to threaten others, but I think some common respect of another's property and personal affairs should be in order."

OOC: ;)

Desdemona: "I'll do that on these conditions: don't touch my stuff and don't mess around with my business, and we'll be able to tolerate each other." Desdemona replied. "I'm not the type to threaten others, but I think some common respect of another's property and personal affairs should be in order."
Carrie: "Yeah yeah, whatever. I'm going to bed." She went to bed.

OOC: I think my favorite part about this whole statement is the bolded sentence. :laughing:

Tiff- She hears some loud talking from the dorm room next to hers. She says quietly to herself wishing she had the nerve to be louder, " Shut Up and Go To Bed." Tiff puts the pillow over her head and tries to fall asleep.

Desdemona: Desdemona didn't expect her to. She flopped over on her bed, then pulled out her book and started to read. She would probably sleep in her clothes, as entering other people's dreams in pajamas was slightly embarrassing. When it was finally time for bed, she closed her book and flicked off the light. Desdemona would enter her father's dream tonight, just so she could see if he was alright.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter