CODES ARE OUT THRU 6/3! CALL NOW - they are out!!

Already have POFQ for March, and thanks to this thread called and got AKL poolview starting June 3rd for $170 plus tax. :teeth: 2 trips to plan now! :sunny:

There were no standard or woodsview at WL nor standard at AKL. I am guessing they did not offer the cheaper views with a discount this time.

The website doesn't seem to have been updated, it won't let you check past April.

We called this morning and got 4 nights at Pop and 3 at AKL for a total of 7 consecutive nights.
We are happy to get a discounted room, but there have definatly been better rates previously.
Anyone have any opinions on what its like to split hotels on your vacation? Is it tough to get luggage transfer (or do they do that stuff).? :) Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I called and asked about POR and POFQ and they had no rooms available for May 4-8. I believe one of them did have a king room. I did book ASMu for May 4-8 at $334. I'll probably check back later for something at POR or POFQ.

Well, instead of calling at 7 a.m. as planned, I didn't get to call until tonight. One of our nurses called in sick and I had to take her place, so I didn't have the freedom to run home and make my phone calls :mad: :mad: :mad: so after I finished HER 12-hour shift I fly home and call and....no discount for my May 1 trip but I DID get the AP rate applied to my May 14 stay at POFQ. It didn't save me huge amounts of money as I already had an AAA rate but every penny helps!

Budahman said:
We called this morning and got 4 nights at Pop and 3 at AKL for a total of 7 consecutive nights.
We are happy to get a discounted room, but there have definatly been better rates previously.
Anyone have any opinions on what its like to split hotels on your vacation? Is it tough to get luggage transfer (or do they do that stuff).? :) Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I'd post your split stay question on the regular resort board. I did last year for a friend who was doing this and people were very helpful. I've never done it myself, but my buddy last summer said it was easy.

It is very easy to transfer luggage. Just have it ready by 10:00. You may either take it down yourself or arrange a pick up time the night before. It should be at your new resort by 5:00.

Changed my PC ressie from AAA to AP rates yesterday morning, saving about $10 per night. I'm planning another visit in December, or it wouldn't be worth purchasing the AP for the one trip. Called just after 9:00 a.m. ET (I was here checking to see if codes were out just before 7 a.m. MST!). No wait for a CM at all! :)

May 13 - 22. Nine nights at $25 off rack rate, or $10 off AAA rate! :)

Has anyone figured out yet what the standard AP discount is for this round of discounts for value, mod & deluxe? I know from now until 4/13 it's $35 off Value resorts, $66 off Moderate resorts and $133 off Deluxe resorts. Can anyone give us an idea what the standard discount is for this new time period?

Marthasor said:
Has anyone figured out yet what the standard AP discount is for this round of discounts for value, mod & deluxe? I know from now until 4/13 it's $35 off Value resorts, $66 off Moderate resorts and $133 off Deluxe resorts. Can anyone give us an idea what the standard discount is for this new time period?
Its on MouseSavers:

Travel dates: 4/23/06-6/3/06. Discounts are $25 off Value resorts, $40 off Moderate resorts and $100 off Deluxe resorts. Book by 6/3/06. Use code EZN.

http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#ap

Budahman said:

Budahman-

We did the exact same split (POP to AKL) this past January. Before heading out to the parks early one morning, we dropped off our luggage downstairs at POP and were given coupons. We spent all morning & afternoon in the parks. Upon our later afternoon arrival and check in at AKL, our luggage was waiting for us at Bell services. Couldn't have been any easier! :thumbsup2

DisneyGeek: I am confused, the page you are referencing on Mousesavers only has discounts thru early April. Also when I check her site there is no mention at all of FL Resident Rates being out, just AP, and no actual dollar amounts listed at all?

CBCit said:
DisneyGeek: I am confused, the page you are referencing on Mousesavers only has discounts thru early April. Also when I check her site there is no mention at all of FL Resident Rates being out, just AP, and no actual dollar amounts listed at all?

http://www.mousesavers.com/
try this one and click on the links

I tried and all I get is the headline for AP rates and when I click on that it goes to the page on the site showing the old codes and discounts, not this new one. How stange is this?

CBCit said:
I tried and all I get is the headline for AP rates and when I click on that it goes to the page on the site showing the old codes and discounts, not this new one. How stange is this?

Dump your Internet files, and restart your browser and try again.

Sammie said:
Dump your Internet files, and restart your browser and try again.

So strange - I closed down my internet and logged on again and I'm STILL not getting the updated page on mousesavers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter