CODES ARE OUT THRU 6/3! CALL NOW - they are out!!

lillygator

DIS Veteran
I just booked the Poly 5/16-5/21 $269 + tax per night....WL was $210 AKL $230...

she never gave me a "code' and I kept asking - did these just come out and she said she had no idea..

I called with the intent to book an AAA rate....and she said an AP rate came up!

Thank you! Thank you! Off right now to see what I can get!

I just answered another post that they were not out yet, and just had to add another post that you posted that you got them not 2 minutes after! :lmao:

I called and said I want to check in 5/16, looking for AAA rates unless AP rates are out...she went plugging away and WL was my first choice and she came up with the $210 a night!

lillygator said:
I just booked the Poly 5/16-5/21 $269 + tax per night....WL was $210 AKL $230...

What view room did you get for these rates?

I was told that the code she gave you is still loading in the system and they are not supposed to sell it. It is a passholder rate (I think) but that it's blacked out on their code page which means it's not sellable yet. The CM I spoke with was concerned that either the CM would get in trouble or you would have to rebook! Eek!

I just called and the best rate I could get for the Wilderness Lodge Courtyard View was 279 a night and that was a AAA rate. The CM said that there wasn't any AP rates out yet :sad:

MKLvr said:
I was told that the code she gave you is still loading in the system and they are not supposed to sell it. It is a passholder rate (I think) but that it's blacked out on their code page which means it's not sellable yet. The CM I spoke with was concerned that either the CM would get in trouble or you would have to rebook! Eek!

that's funny - the same thing came up on last year's thread. I just read that today. She was plugging away and that's what the CM pulled up.....that's what she quoted and charged me. How could she do somethign she wasn't allowed or supposed to?!!??

The CM I talked to said that he anticipates the codes coming out within the next two weeks. AGGGGHHHHH this is soooooooooo frustrating :badpc:

Is there a code or not??? It's all over the place tonight! I guess I'll go call. They are way over due!

I just called and rebooked under the AP rate at AKL savanna view for $769 including tax for 5/24 - 5/27. My prior reservation for the same room, same nights was $1103 (inc tax).

:wizard: pixiedust:

I was quoted garden view contemporary $200 per night for after my 7-day Magic Double Dip cruise.

Hope that helps some.

Paul

and to think I was going to call back and change to AKL! I would bet they would be out tomorrow for sure. How could the CM bring up something that wasn't available now?

goingthedistance said:
I just called and rebooked under the AP rate at AKL savanna view for $769 including tax for 5/24 - 5/27. My prior reservation for the same room, same nights was $1103 (inc tax).

I was quoted garden view contemporary $200 per night for after my 7-day Magic Double Dip cruise.

Hope that helps some.

Paul

2007 Goofy finisher

thank God I am not the only one!

goingthedistance said:

Hope that helps some.

Paul

2007 Goofy finisher

I wonder if they are giving a discount for April at all? I'm on hold right now........
phone.gif

The same thing happened last year...some were able to book and some not. I'm glad I didn't see this till now as their office is now closed. It was very frustrating last year when this happened. Some could book and some not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter