CODES ARE OUT THRU 6/3! CALL NOW - they are out!!

Marthasor said:
So strange - I closed down my internet and logged on again and I'm STILL not getting the updated page on mousesavers.
Try this: If you are using Internet Explorer, while viewing the page hold down the Control Key and press the F5 key. If you are using some other browser, follow the instructions on this page for your particular browser on how to reload a page and bypass the cache: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Clear_your_cache

LisaS said:
Try this: If you are using Internet Explorer, while viewing the page hold down the Control Key and press the F5 key. If you are using some other browser, follow the instructions on this page for your particular browser on how to reload a page and bypass the cache: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Clear_your_cache

It worked!!!! Thank you so much!!! Boy, the things I don't know about computers . . . . !!!

:banana:

I got a passholder rate for Pop - I was looking for ASMo but I ain't be around for a while so that's my own fault....I need the next set of rates to come out to complete my trip! :thumbsup2

I can't find my AP info and don't have time to review all 30+ pages to find the phone number tonight if it's been posted...it's getting late. Does anybody have the annual passholder's phone number handy for reservations?

Minnie's Mate said:
I can't find my AP info and don't have time to review all 30+ pages to find the phone number tonight if it's been posted...it's getting late. Does anybody have the annual passholder's phone number handy for reservations?

The number I have is 1-407-560-7277. Hope this helps!! :)

dawgsgirl said:
Hi neighbor--

I just use 1-800-828-0228 for all my Disney stuff.
That's the one I always use too. I thought there might be one that is just for AP users like there is for DVC. I always get through to Disney Travel Co. It makes me a little nervous since DTC used to require 45 days advance cancellation. But every time I use this number, they tell me 5 days cancellation, I think...anyway it is much less than 45.

Thanks for the replies dawgsgirl and mickeyluv.

I was told 5 days cancellation when I booked my reservation on Friday 2/24 with DTC as well. You're right...it's a far cry from 45 days!

It's 5 days on room only nd 45 days on a package (DTC is for packages but books room only for people all the time)

InstImpres said:
It's 5 days on room only nd 45 days on a package (DTC is for packages but books room only for people all the time)
Ah, that explains it...we're AP holders and DDE members so we only book room only packages, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter