Code watch February 2017

I was really hoping discounts would be released by now. I head to Disney tomorrow for f&w and don't want to have to spend time checking for discounts while I am there.
Set up a google alert to email you when the discounts are released. I have a few set up and they work pretty well.

We are heading to DW Feb 25-March 4. We are a family of 5 (but one baby so she doesn't count in terms of cost). If you have used Play, Stay, and Dine before, how much did you save? I know it has a lot to do with party size, how many days, and resorts but it will be fun to hear your trip details and how much you saved while we wait!

We'll be at US 10/1-10/4. Wouldn't be surprised to see the discounts come out then... when I can't spend hours on the phone! However, I've already got my rooms set, this would be for my ILs, so if it does spring then, they might just have to call themselves!

What parameters do you use for alerts?
I usually make a few of them using different key words that might be included. So I'll include the month I'm looking for, the words "disney world" "discount" "2017" "play stay dine", maybe the season, etc. You can make as many as you want and the more key words you give it, the better it will work.

We are heading to DW Feb 25-March 4. We are a family of 5 (but one baby so she doesn't count in terms of cost). If you have used Play, Stay, and Dine before, how much did you save? I know it has a lot to do with party size, how many days, and resorts but it will be fun to hear your trip details and how much you saved while we wait!
We will be there at the same time!!! We have used it before and PSD (depending on what they release) can save about 15%. Some years have seen a better % off, just depends on what they are offering.

I usually make a few of them using different key words that might be included. So I'll include the month I'm looking for, the words "disney world" "discount" "2017" "play stay dine", maybe the season, etc. You can make as many as you want and the more key words you give it, the better it will work.
I use those words as well as have alerts set on these boards in case something hits.

Has anyone ever seen a discount for the last week of jan-into feb?
We really want to stay with my parents at cbr but money wise, its close to a 400 difference, and we are noticing the second week seems booked since availability is slim to none for those dates at CBR (feb 4-11)
Noticed there are a lot of open rooms for Jan29-feb3 though. Does this mean the week after may begin the discount week?

My daughter is competing in the UDA nationals competition the weekend of the 4th and CBR is one of the two resorts that the teams are staying in. They probably have a lot of rooms blocked off for possible reservations for the teams and their families.

What website do you go to for the Disney visa discount? Can you do it online or do you have to call the 800 number? I'm new to this Disney visa presale.

I don't think the Disney visa website is very good about alerting people to the discounts. I usually just keep my eyes and ears peeled to these boards and I follow a lot of Disney sources through email too. Based on previous years discounts, it should be released in the next week or two!:thumbsup2

I don't think the Disney visa website is very good about alerting people to the discounts. I usually just keep my eyes and ears peeled to these boards and I follow a lot of Disney sources through email too. Based on previous years discounts, it should be released in the next week or two!:thumbsup2

Agreed. I usually get the email from Disney Visa after I've already applied my discount. Kind of like getting emails with runDisney news after I've already found it on the boards.

I don't have a Disney Visa so I have to wait a bit longer I guess. Will it show up on the Disney website with the rest of the special offers? Obviously I'm watching disboards for news but how public do disney make this?

I agree too. Sometimes I get the email two or three weeks later and other times I never receive it.

I don't have a Disney Visa so I have to wait a bit longer I guess. Will it show up on the Disney website with the rest of the special offers? Obviously I'm watching disboards for news but how public do disney make this?
It usually gets leaked on the boards pretty good so you won't miss out. I have a TA who is has a list of my needs and wants and as soon as anything is released, she is on it.

It usually gets leaked on the boards pretty good so you won't miss out. I have a TA who is has a list of my needs and wants and as soon as anything is released, she is on it.
I wish someone could give us a hint! There was a couple of individuals who pretty much knew the timing but I don't see them posting any longer. Hopefully it is soon. My daughter and I keep checking!

I wish someone could give us a hint! There was a couple of individuals who pretty much knew the timing but I don't see them posting any longer. Hopefully it is soon. My daughter and I keep checking!
Me too!!! I usually get a "hypothetical" scenario about. Week before but nothing yet.

Does anyone know what time of the day the discounts are released?
I am in Australia and need to convert times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter