Code watch February 2017

I'd love a discount at POFQ, but if that's not available, I'll gladly move to CSR, AKL, BC or YC. Hope everyone gets what they want......

Hoping for discounts at POR 2-8 through 2-13 and Contemporary 2-17 through 2-19. Eeeek I am getting to impatient!!!

Newbie to the discounts here. This is the second year we have gone in FEB. last year we stayed at AK and I was able to get the price adjusted when the lowered rates were announced. This year we have booked the GF Club level, are there ever discounts on these rooms? Thanks!

I was looking at the historical release dates on Mouse Savers and except for last year, the offer went out to Visa card holders between 9/30 and 10/6. So it seems like the 9/24 date last year was a bit earlier than what had been the norm. Which leaves me biting my nails for possibly another two weeks! Ugh! :)

I was looking at the historical release dates on Mouse Savers and except for last year, the offer went out to Visa card holders between 9/30 and 10/6. So it seems like the 9/24 date last year was a bit earlier than what had been the norm. Which leaves me biting my nails for possibly another two weeks! Ugh! :)

I bet they are just loving all of stressing. LOL.

I hope the delay could be a reevaluation to a better discount with attendance being down this year. That would be awesome!
We are going in February to celebrate our daughter turning 40. Flights are already booked so let's hope there is a great discount!

Has anyone ever seen a discount for the last week of jan-into feb?
We really want to stay with my parents at cbr but money wise, its close to a 400 difference, and we are noticing the second week seems booked since availability is slim to none for those dates at CBR (feb 4-11)
Noticed there are a lot of open rooms for Jan29-feb3 though. Does this mean the week after may begin the discount week?

Has anyone ever seen a discount for the last week of jan-into feb?
We really want to stay with my parents at cbr but money wise, its close to a 400 difference, and we are noticing the second week seems booked since availability is slim to none for those dates at CBR (feb 4-11)
Noticed there are a lot of open rooms for Jan29-feb3 though. Does this mean the week after may begin the discount week?
That time usually falls in the Play, Stay and Dine discount package. We were there this year 1/31-2/5 and that was the available package.

You would need to compare resorts and packages. Since it was just me and my hubby, we stayed at Pop and upgraded to DDP which was a $200 savings over moderate. All in all, I wish we would have stayed moderate.

I too was hoping to see a Disney visa discount today:rolleyes1. Crossing my fingers for next week!!
What website do you go to for the Disney visa discount? Can you do it online or do you have to call the 800 number? I'm new to this Disney visa presale.

We are going in February to celebrate our daughter turning 40. Flights are already booked so let's hope there is a great discount!
I'm new to posting here so not sure if I am posting correctly but I promised to call in the morning and I just did. Cast member indicated no news on discounts yet. She said she knows everyone is waiting because last year the discounts were already out for Disney Visa holders. She said to just keep calling and watching! The suspense!!

I was really hoping discounts would be released by now. I head to Disney tomorrow for f&w and don't want to have to spend time checking for discounts while I am there.

I'm new to posting here so not sure if I am posting correctly but I promised to call in the morning and I just did. Cast member indicated no news on discounts yet. She said she knows everyone is waiting because last year the discounts were already out for Disney Visa holders. She said to just keep calling and watching! The suspense!!
Thanks for checking and keeping us updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter