Coca cola blamed in death of 30yr old

I would say she is to blame for her death.

30 gallons of water a day would probably kill you too! Who can drink that much daily, of ANY liquid?

Her poor lifestyle choices are to blame, while Coke may have been part of that, in the end it was her choices the caused her death.

Hmmm....Maybe I'll do nothing but drink rum from here on out, and then my family can sue Captain Morgain's for my death. :confused3 What ever happend to personal responsibility and accountability???

I had to put down my glass of Coke to type this. I hate to admit that I drink 2 or 3 cans a day. I can't imagine drinking that much every day. That's over 3,000 calories. No wonder she wasn't eating anything.

The title sensationalizes that Coke is to blame probably because it is a world wide brand but it's not as though anyone is going after the soda company for damages or that it's even the sole reason for her death.

Yep, everyday those bottles of coke forced themselves right down her gullet. Poor thing. She didn't stand a chance against Coke's superior intellect and physical prowess.

30yr old mother of 8 who smoked 30 cigarettes a day and drank 2 gallons of coke a day dies and coke is to blame.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec3_lnk2&pLid=153692

Unbelievable! How can a woman have 8 kids before the age of 30, smoke 30 cigs a day, drink 2 1/2 gallons of Coke a day and eat poorly and wonder why she was feeling sluggish and had blood pressure problems???:confused3 If you drank 2 1/2 gallons of ANY liquid, it wouldn't be good for you. Looks like Coke is going to take the rap for this, unfortunately. :rolleyes2

My heart does go out to those 8 kids, though. Hope their diet was better than their mom's was!

:confused3This story just grosses me out. Over 2 gallons of Coke a day? I love a Coke once in a while but good grief.

To be fair, the article title says that her coca-cola "habit" is to blame. Not coke itself.

I sure hope she wasn't ordering them at the McD's drive-thru

How very sad and selfish ~ when will some people learn to be responsible and accountable? :confused3

I have 2-3 cans a day, not 2 gallons a day. drink 2 gallons a day of pretty much anything and it might kill you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter