Coca cola blamed in death of 30yr old

Also, while I in NO WAY at all believe this is Cokes fault, or that the family has any right for compensation, it still kind of bothers me that things that are so bad for us are mass produced and sold everyday. Not everyone knows how bad soda can be for you, and judging the amounts of sales coca cola and pepsi have, I would say their are plenty of people who dont know ...either that or they dont care.

The title sensationalizes that Coke is to blame probably because it is a world wide brand but it's not as though anyone is going after the soda company for damages or that it's even the sole reason for her death.
Thy will be. There will be some lawyer who will say "There wasn't a disclaimer on the Coke can that says 'Warning: Excessive consumption can be hazardous to your health'".

Coke has deep pockets....someone's going to want to put their hands into those pockets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter