Club level let down

WDW club level is a joke compared to REAL luxury level hotels.

In some cases. For me the greater value of CL is the view. CL TPV at Hawaii has, I think, THE best views on resort property and the CL service is secondary (although I love the lounge itself) Same with the RPC building at GF. CR CL not so much. My best club service has been RPC at GF but that was just before all the belt tightening changes about 3 years ago so I'm not sure if it's the RPC was that good or everything else has been cheapened since then. (Haven't been back to the RPC yet)

I know the GF gave out a customized folder with our itinerary compared to the standard, sub-standard packets now along with "good night" cards that aren't given out now.

It's sad that it has come to this. Especially when (for GF Sugar Loaf) you're talking approximately $700+ per night :rolleyes::teacher:

I am not making excuses, but I wonder at some of the changes, and if we as guests, are not responsible. FOr instance, the bottled water. Disney has a reputation of conservation, and I cannot imagine how much is thrown out, just in bottles that ae expensive and need to be recycled. Factor in the food waste. I saw a lot that made my skin crawl. I realize we are paying for the food, but holy cow! WHat some people do. Then add in teh alcohol that is a lawsuit just waiting to happen if Disney was nt placing reasonable care in service.

I am not saying that all of the cuts are our fault, but I will say that I firmly believe that there are enough people who abuse what DIsney offers to make their decisions seem reasonable by those in charge who may have their own agenda.

I am not making excuses, but I wonder at some of the changes, and if we as guests, are not responsible. FOr instance, the bottled water. Disney has a reputation of conservation, and I cannot imagine how much is thrown out, just in bottles that ae expensive and need to be recycled. Factor in the food waste. I saw a lot that made my skin crawl. I realize we are paying for the food, but holy cow! WHat some people do. Then add in teh alcohol that is a lawsuit just waiting to happen if Disney was nt placing reasonable care in service.

I am not saying that all of the cuts are our fault, but I will say that I firmly believe that there are enough people who abuse what DIsney offers to make their decisions seem reasonable by those in charge who may have their own agenda.

I think you're absolutely right. Many guests are pigs and don't know how to "behave". As with so many things, we have ill-mannered guests to thank for lots of the changes.

I think you're absolutely right. Many guests are pigs and don't know how to "behave". As with so many things, we have ill-mannered guests to thank for lots of the changes.

We had our little friends and their Mom with us last August. I am the girls caregiver and they ae like my own DGD's, but I am not blind to their behaviors. My DD and I took them out to meals to "practice" their Disney manners several times, and also took them on several boring as heck shopping trips. They only one they were out of control was their first time in the DIsney store...but who is not there!?!?!?!? Anyway, while my two Princesses were carefully choosing food that they knew they would eat, using please and thank you like they were getting paid for it, and making room for other kids to join them in front of the little TV, adults were piling food high on their plates while there were others waiting their turn, leaving so much behind. ADults treating those CM's to temper tantrums because they could nto get into 1900 PF by walking in. And kids without one little bit of supervision.

Now these people were definitely in the minority, but they sure did make an impact on the others in the room, and I cannot imagine how those CM's felt. I know that for the most part, guests are not the reason that Disney is making cuts right and left, but I bet that when decisions are being made, those who make that lounge a nightmare are the ones whose behaviors are used to justify any changes that are made.

I do not choose CL often, and I honestly have not noticed many changes because of that, but I am saddened that the cuts are taking place.

It's sad that it has come to this. Especially when (for GF Sugar Loaf) you're talking approximately $700+ per night :rolleyes::teacher:

How much would a comparable room at The Four Seasons cost? A lot more or the same? If it were in the same ballpark, that is where I would put my money I think.

How much would a comparable room at The Four Seasons cost? A lot more or the same? If it were in the same ballpark, that is where I would put my money I think.
Certainly an option. Their buses don't park with the Disney resort buses, though. It's a longer walk to their parking spot and they don't run as often to the parks as resort buses.

Just looked up July 3-6 -

A basic King or 2 Double bed room (with breakfast!) is $569/night and a park view room (with breakfast!) is $799

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter