Clowning Around on the Boardwalk! A Wigdout Trip report

Ok, I know you are enjoying your wonderful vacation and that this TR is now over, so I hope you see this! I plead a broken computer and crazy hectic times for not getting over here sooner.... so sorry I am late!

This particular day took us to the Magic Kingdom, by way of Wilderness Lodge, I had made a promise to do some wishing...
So I headed to the geyser.
The first was a double.
For babies!

DSCN1066.jpg

DSCN1067.jpg

THANK YOU!
So very sweet of you to throw those quarters in for me! it hasn't worked yet but I am sure it will soon. perhaps Mickey realized how crazy my life would be these past couple months. or I got greedy and it'll take 4 times as long to happen :upsidedow

When it happens, I intend to frame that picture and put it in the babies' room! They will need to learn sometime that wishes do come true! :wizard:

Thanks again,
Rachel

Checking in from the Beach Club! Hey Rachel, sorry it hasn't worked yet, that picture may scare those babies! I look pretty serious!:lmao:

Hey Wigd and Shocker!

ARe you guys having a great time?????? That's a silly question - of course you are!

Hey, so I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind, but trying to catch up on previous reports and your pics from photobucket aren't viewable, any ideas??
Lesley

I guess we have exceeded out bandwith, so we are going to need to pay for photobucket.

Oh my gosh!:eek::laughing::cutie:

I guess we have exceeded out bandwith, so we are going to need to pay for photobucket.

Oh my gosh!:eek::laughing::cutie:

You know WIgD, I did pay for it, because I was tired of all the annoying popups -- one did a number on my computer, I think -- so we didn't want to mess with it after we had the computer reloaded. Make a big difference IMO, and I use it to share photos with my parents, too, so the $ wasn't a bad investment -- $24.00 or something like that.

I just had to pay for pro too, you can pay by the month if you want to and it's only $2.99. That way you don't pay for an entire year if you don't need it. I figured I would be done with my TR in a month or two and then could go back to basic.

I'm sure we will go ahead and do the $3 a month. It's just another thing that MrIwontrentacar has a problem doing....:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter