Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

we then watched the parade- which is by far the best....
l_d368044fb8174e1bb67d3c0a0b8aa99e.jpg

Then we headed to see the Stepsisters and Evil Mother- they made so many jokes when Alexis went up there
l_593a35110092489badcab6fd8892e2b2.jpg

l_5a1910ea68b24b1a8582e7399cd39d66.jpg

l_5bfc5a7fb8774bec8e899f719c86654e.jpg

We ended up leaving the party at 11- we had to be up early in the morning for the rehearsal breakfast

Coming up Next: Day 3_ Rehearsal/Rehearsal Breakfast at O'hana's and a day at the spa from the future husband:cheer2:

Christina -- You all looked fabulous! And you looked as if you were having so much fun!
More! More!

yea your back.. I was begining to think we would get a "chapter" every yr your married... just in time for a 5yr vow renual LOL

Loved your costumes yall looked like you had a great time!

Aww Christina the pic of you and Lex with the evil stepmother and the step sisters is adorable!!!

I'm so glad I got to see you girls that night. You all looked so cute!

Oh how fun! You girls look like you had an absolute blast! My whole wedding party went to MNNSHP dressed like pirates the night before our wedding. We had a blast as well...and what a stress reliever! I'm so glad to see you posting again and as always I can't wait to see more!

Anna Marie

Great pics of MNSSHP!! You guys looked so cute! And I laughed outloud about the "sword" that was made and how you all thought it looked like something different...lol!:rotfl: What a fun night before the big day!!!:cool1: And I love that you're making it a tradition....how fun!!

Welcome back to your TR Christina!! We have missed you! YAY for updates!!!:goodvibes

Thanks so much- I am now able to finish this TR that has taken my FOREVER

You all look so cute together.

Thank you, we all had a great time

I missed you on here. I hope all is well. and BTW Happy New Year
Hi Belinda- Happy NEw Year to you too.. Hope you had a wonderful holiday

Belinda

YAY!!! Christina is back!
Im back im back..lol:cheer2: :cheer2:

Christina -- You all looked fabulous! And you looked as if you were having so much fun!
More! More!

Thanks Cam- I cant wait to go back again

yea your back.. I was begining to think we would get a "chapter" every yr your married... just in time for a 5yr vow renual LOL

Loved your costumes yall looked like you had a great time!

You know at the rate I was going- I thought I would have finished at my 25th anniversary..lol

Aww Christina the pic of you and Lex with the evil stepmother and the step sisters is adorable!!!

I'm so glad I got to see you girls that night. You all looked so cute!

Thanks Lynn- I need to post that pic of all of us...

Oh how fun! You girls look like you had an absolute blast! My whole wedding party went to MNNSHP dressed like pirates the night before our wedding. We had a blast as well...and what a stress reliever! I'm so glad to see you posting again and as always I can't wait to see more!

Anna Marie

Thanks Anna Maria- :) It was a nice stress reliever to be with just my girls and not think of anything else

Great pics of MNSSHP!! You guys looked so cute! And I laughed outloud about the "sword" that was made and how you all thought it looked like something different...lol!:rotfl: What a fun night before the big day!!!:cool1: And I love that you're making it a tradition....how fun!!

Yea that sword was something else... we were all just laughing hysterically..lol.. we are already planning the next MNSSHP..lol

YAY Christina you are back posting! I love that update, you guys are so cute!!! It looks like you had such a good time!

More please!! :coffee:

Christina,

Yay!! An update!!:cheer2: We have missed you!! Your costumes look so cute for the party! I like those bags you guys are holding when you are by ghost mickey. Did you make those, or buy those there?? I have never been to that party, it looks like so much fun!!

YEA!!!! Christina, so glad you are back posting. Now, lets get on to the IMPORTANT stuff, lol. :coffee:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter