Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

Christina everything was beautiful! You looked georgous in your dress! That video was breattaking! Love the photos Randy did! I only got through half but WOW is all I can say! I can't wait to read more!

wow, christina. I haven't been on here forever. I need to check your wedding video out when I get home. You thread here is so long!!!!!!!!!

Your pictures are amazing, I especially love some of the Photoshopped ones that Randy did for you. It looks your wedding was amazing from start to finish and your guests looked like they were having a great time. Looking forward to reading more :goodvibes

Christina,

You sneak peek video is absolutely beautiful. I love getting to hear what the fellow disbrides sound like. You look amazing. I've been through some of your photos, but have to make time to see the rest. Everything looks wonderful. Can't wait for another update.

omg i have spent all day reading from page one of your report. You are a beautiful bride! I just looked through all the pics and they are stunning. Congratulations!! Can't wait to read the rest of your report.

bday6.gif

Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday!!!
This is your first birthday as Mrs U :cheer2:

Christina I love the confetti shots at the end of your pictures. I've never seen that done before. You look beautiful and you all look like you're having a blast!

Very nice pictures :)

Hi everyone!

I am new on this forum and I wanted to congratulate Christina and all the gorgeous brides I have seen on this website! Some pics almost made me cry(really)....it so magical and touching!

I am French and I am trying to plan my Disney Wedding for April 2010. It is not simple since the majority of our guests live in France,we'll all have to go to Orlando and save money:p! Sometimes, I wonder if my idea of a Fairy Tale Wedding was a good one, but now I have seen all your wonderful pictures or videos, I know the efforts to organize my wedding will be worth it!

Vive Disney!

Cath

Hi everyone!

I am new on this forum and I wanted to congratulate Christina and all the gorgeous brides I have seen on this website! Some pics almost made me cry(really)....it so magical and touching!

I am French and I am trying to plan my Disney Wedding for April 2010. It is not simple since the majority of our guests live in France,we'll all have to go to Orlando and save money:p! Sometimes, I wonder if my idea of a Fairy Tale Wedding was a good one, but now I have seen all your wonderful pictures or videos, I know the efforts to organize my wedding will be worth it!

Vive Disney!

Cath

It's official Christina. You are international DFTW royalty!! Amazing!

Wow girl! You have fans overseas now...I am impressed!

We miss you...come back soon!

Anna Marie

Back to Day 2- Geez I am so bad at this... Being married and still moving into a new house takes alot of your time..

so back to my TR

We all walked over to Gasparilla's and had lunch.. so much fun.

Alexis and I had a cheeseburger and mom a salad.. I mean come on mom you are in DISNEY WORLD- eat a cow (sorry vegetarians)

So after Gasparilla's.. my cousins were telling me that they are about to board on magical express, I told them that we were going on the Speed racer boats

Dad LOVED the speed racer- him and my mom looked so cute in their boats
but here we are signing our names on the slip
my mom is so excited to get on the boat
october046-1.jpg

Dad enjoying the drive- mind you they did this 3 times that weekend
october054-1.jpg

Our view
october053-1.jpg

october062-1.jpg

Mom got a great pic of me and lex on the boat
october052-1.jpg

Oh, Christina! It is wonderful to hear from you, sweetie! I know the holiday season will be crazy busy for you, and you might not get back here much, so I wanted to wish you and Geancarlo a beautiful, blessed first married Christmas!! :hug: :cloud9:

So after riding for about 30 minutes, my cousins called me and told me that they just arrived to GF
So Alexis and I were so excited we hurried up parked our boats and ran to our cousins who arrived from NY.. The 4 of us are pretty much close in age at the most 4 years apart. So we met with them at Gaspy’s because they got something to eat and then they showed us their room..

From that point on we had my brother and his wife and kids come – but us 4 girls were glued together. We all hung out by the GF pool and just relaxed, by 4:30pm it was time for MNSSHP…
CIMG3481.jpg

This was so much fun- and their first time

Walking out of GF all dressed up with people looking at us was hysterical
CIMG3482.jpg

Awww thanks Cam- Love ya girl
Wishing you and your beautiful family a Happy and Blessed Holiday Season

Oh, Christina! It is wonderful to hear from you, sweetie! I know the holiday season will be crazy busy for you, and you might not get back here much, so I wanted to wish you and Geancarlo a beautiful, blessed first married Christmas!! :hug: :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter