Caravan/Convoy - Updated 11/30

Wow. I guess either you're staying near port. or leaving really early.

Since they don't let people on ship til noon-ish, I figure 'why hurry?' Enjoying breakfast with DIS friends and then going.

I just Love being at the terminal. We're probably leaving real early (staying at OKW) and we want to go to church early in Cocoa. Then a quick breakfast and drop off the rental car. Maybe it will be closer to 11 by the time we get there.

Starwood -Waiting at terminal is no fun for DS. and We figured that missing one week of church won't do too much harm. Drive safe.

Tinkbutt -Chevy Venture 2005 (I think.) Oh, with a hitch for DS wheelchair. It's DH car, I'm not sure of year. Me, as long as it starts when I turn the ignition, I'm good. Don't pay much attention to year.

Tinkbutt -Chevy Venture 2005 (I think.) Oh, with a hitch for DS wheelchair. It's DH car, I'm not sure of year. Me, as long as it starts when I turn the ignition, I'm good. Don't pay much attention to year.

I'm with you but you know men and cars!my DH lives for the automotive industry so I often feel:crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter