Caravan/Convoy - Updated 11/30

mdvlprof

DIS Veteran
For those driving to port....Anyone interested in having a caravan/convoy from WDW to port on 12/12?

After breakfast. Eating is SO important.

Update - 10-10:15. Downtown Disney - parking lot across from T-Rex (McDonalds is now Polo Campero I'm told.) [Lot E, if I'm reading the map right]

I'd be interested. I've never driven to the port by myself. I know I'd probably be fine but being part of a convoy would help to ease the nerves.

I shall add it to the list of events. (I won't be driving otherwise I would offer to lead or play caboose.)

However, if you do see us, you might think Beverly Hillbillies 2010. Just saying. Oh and that will be mostly my fault, not my traveling companions.

Well..if we weren't going to already be at the port, staying at the Country Inn and Suites, we would join the Convoy. but alas....we are..so we won't be....but it sounds like it would be fun :thumbsup2

Mike

Maybe the DTD Westside Parking lot (nearest to Typhoon Lagoon and OKW) would be a reasonable rally point. Bar soap can be a fun way to decorate a car....

You can follow us. We'll be the ones in the limo :) I'll be the walking wobbling up to the ship after having me a mimosa or two on the way there :)

You think I'm joking. :sad2::sad2: (But I am kinda proud of it, in a weird way.)

Hey, we have 'custom' hitch on van. Grill cover for wheelchair. Thinking how to decorate cover, since everyone will see it. But decor needs to be wind-resistant. Lived in WV for several years, I guess some rubbed off on us. [Laughing at self - WV is a beautiful place.:goodvibes]

Well..if we weren't going to already be at the port, staying at the Country Inn and Suites, we would join the Convoy. but alas....we are..so we won't be....but it sounds like it would be fun :thumbsup2

Mike

We're staying there too the night before! Perhaps we should start a Saturday convoy? :laughing:

That sounds like a lot of fun...I'll be on the bus however...but we may see you all passing us....wave if you do

Well..if we weren't going to already be at the port, staying at the Country Inn and Suites, we would join the Convoy. but alas....we are..so we won't be....but it sounds like it would be fun

We're staying there too the night before! Perhaps we should start a Saturday convoy? :laughing:

:wave: Us too! We're driving there after the Boardwalk meet. Well, that's the plan, don't have reservations yet :rotfl:

cheers,
:flower3:

:wave: Us too! We're driving there after the Boardwalk meet. Well, that's the plan, don't have reservations yet :rotfl:

cheers,
:flower3:

Well since it looks like all the one's staying at the County Inn are going to the breakfast the next morning..and looks like we'll be at the boardwalk meet the saturday night before, we should set up a convoy out to the coast saturday night. That way we all don't have to drive it alone, in the dark.

Mike

For those driving to port....Anyone interested in having a caravan/convoy from WDW to port on 12/12?

After breakfast. Eating is SO important.

Update - 9:30-ish? Do we want to do DTD parking lot, or meet at Swan parking lot and follow buses? [We have to drop someone off at Swan.]

I'm staying at the Swan so I'm ok with meeting there and following the buses.

You can follow us. We'll be the ones in the limo :) I'll be the walking wobbling up to the ship after having me a mimosa or two on the way there :)

My plan is to hang out the sun roof of the limo with Nicole and wave to everyone else in the convoy while drinking our mimosas:yay::woohoo::rotfl: Woot!

My plan is to hang out the sun roof of the limo with Nicole and wave to everyone else in the convoy while drinking our mimosas:yay::woohoo::rotfl: Woot!

LOL! That will be a sight to see, Jackie! :)

If we give Mom enough mimosas...she may be fighting for a spot hanging out the sunroof too!

We totally have to have a picture of us hanging out of the sunroof now...:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter