• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Caravan/Convoy - Updated 11/30

Well since it looks like all the one's staying at the County Inn are going to the breakfast the next morning..and looks like we'll be at the boardwalk meet the saturday night before, we should set up a convoy out to the coast saturday night. That way we all don't have to drive it alone, in the dark.

Mike

sounds good :thumbsup2

cheers,
:flower3:

Update - 9:30-ish? Do we want to do DTD parking lot, or meet at Swan parking lot and follow buses? [We have to drop someone off at Swan.]

Just be cautious not to pull into the actual parking area, there is a per day parking fee. Even if you are there only for breakfast.

I think we have a convoy.:cool1: Herding cats so we all leave from the same place;), but we do have a few weeks to figure that out. It's been a few,... is there somewhere we don't have to worry about parking fees?

Meet at 10:00. Plan to leave at 10:15. This should leave plenty of time for breakfast first.

Downtown Disney - parking lot across from McDonalds [Lot E, if I'm reading the map right]

417 to 528.

From DCL website:
From Walt Disney World® Resort to Port Canaveral

Take State Road 536 East which leads directly to the 417 (Greenway). State Road 417 is a toll road.
Follow the 417 to State Road 528 (Beachline Expressway). State Road 528 is a toll road.
Go east on State Road 528.
At the fork in the road, veer right to stay on State Road 528.
Continue on State Road 528 and make your way over the Indian River and Banana River.
Turn onto State Road 401, which will loop and head north over the channel locks.
Stay in the right-hand lane and follow the signs to Cruise Terminal A.

For those who will be looking for me -
Silvery van. I'll be wearing a dark red tshirt with PCC logo on back. Have longish gray-blond hair.

We're hoping to be in the terminal around 10:15. We'll save you a spot in line.

We're hoping to be in the terminal around 10:15. We'll save you a spot in line.

Wow. I guess either you're staying near port. or leaving really early.

Since they don't let people on ship til noon-ish, I figure 'why hurry?' Enjoying breakfast with DIS friends and then going.

Ok what is the make and model of the van my fiancé is a stickler for details and since I am the DIS nut he wants all the info :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter