Candlelight Processional

On hold with Disney Dining right now. Have about 12 more minutes to wait. Here's hoping we get what we want. :rolleyes1

I am still not in the queue - just busy signals. Glad to know that people are actually getting in.

I am still not in the queue - just busy signals. Glad to know that people are actually getting in.
It took me to get into work where I have the ability to speed dial continually. Trying to get in from my IPhone was a wated effort. It took too long between redials. Doing it at work never fails.

5pm Friday Chef's. ::yes::

Good luck my fingers are crossed for you!
Okay...Got through. Saturday lunch at Teppen Edo for the 5:00PM show. Phew...Glad that's done.

It took till 1 hr and 58 minutes to get into the queue. Was told the queue was more than 30 minutes... I've been in the queue for 35 minutes now. Hoping for Chefs on Friday. Trying to get a table for 8. I was able to book a reservation online today and hope to be able to convert it.

Mark

Got it for 6:45PM show - 3:40PM for 8 at Chefs

It took till 1 hr and 58 minutes to get into the queue. Was told the queue was more than 30 minutes... I've been in the queue for 35 minutes now. Hoping for Chefs on Friday. Trying to get a table for 8. I was able to book a reservation online today and hope to be able to convert it.

Mark

Good luck Mark. We already had an ADR for Chef's and was able to convert that.

Got my reservation too! 3:30 on December 11th at Chefs for the 6:45 show. Good thing we like to eat early!

Girls are happy.

3:50 Teppan Edo for 6:45.

Total time from Dial to Reservation to Thank You 38min.

You could eat a whoopie pie as well for the full effect. :)

5pm Friday Chef's. ::yes::

Good luck my fingers are crossed for you!

Hey there George...

I'm guessing the 5PM reservation is for the 8:15PM show. Is that correct?

Mark

Got my reservation at Garden Grill for the 11th at 5pm for the 8:15 pm show.

I got through the reservation line after dialing repeatedly for 1hour and was on hold when a truck came into our loading dock above my basement office and cut off my weak signal - thus I was disconnected.

Since my resort reservation was through DVC, I tried DVC member services at 9am and they were able to make my dining reservation for me thanks to the MS suggestion from Kim (tickledtink33), I would probably still be hitting redial on my phone.

Couldn't get through at all after an hour of trying this morning. I gave up so we could get DD's passport renewal done.
I'm in the queue now.

there's a great big beautiful tomorrow...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter