Candlelight Processional

THey announced the Holiday DeLights Tour info today, and it is also tied to Candlelight, so I am expecting the package info to be released soon. Or they will torment us and not release until the 90 day mark which is August 28th.

Just a thought, they may be waiting for Via Napoli reservations to come online on August 5th before opening Candlelight reservations, since this gives them another dining venue.

Just a thought, they may be waiting for Via Napoli reservations to come online on August 5th before opening Candlelight reservations, since this gives them another dining venue.

Tracey,

Thank you for your thoughts... this one makes sense to me... as everyone else I'll keep checking their website at 5AM every morning and calling at 6:00AM.

What date / location are you looking at?

Mark

Tracey,

Thank you for your thoughts... this one makes sense to me... as everyone else I'll keep checking their website at 5AM every morning and calling at 6:00AM.

What date / location are you looking at?

Mark

Hi!! Where are you checking on the website?

Hi,

I was told by CM that additional information would show up here prior to the release.
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/candlelight-dinners/

We will have to see if that holds true... I was also told by many CM that we would be able to book by the end of July... well that did not turn out to be true.

Good Luck,

Mark

Thanks! I'll be checking there too. :surfweb: I was also told that they would be available at the end of July. I had a CM who STRONGLY recommended I call first thing in the am on July 30th. I called and well...nothing...:headache:

Hi, I know this is alittle ot but does anyone know how long the cp lasts. We have a child who gets antsy after awhile. Although he may enjoy the music,ect.
Thank you!

Hi everyone,

Remember this Thursday 8/26, bright & early, we can make our ADR's for the Candlelight Processional.

Good Luck to everyone,

Mark

Hi everyone,

Remember this Thursday 8/26, bright & early, we can make our ADR's for the Candlelight Processional.

Good Luck to everyone,

Mark
WDW Dining is going to be crazy busy this Thursday morning. I have this vision of a call-in radio contest at 7:00AM EST. Redial...Redial...Rediall.......Success! Woot! :rotfl:

Is anyone having Dreams make their CP reservation?

I am not sure what amount to authorize my credit card for. Does anyone know the canellation policy?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I was told today by a CM that you will not be able to book the ADR online ( I still will be double checking ).

I asked about pricing.

Tier 3 pricing (Chef de France) for evening show will be $61.99
Tier 3 pricing for lunch is $51.99

Hoping she was correct.

Mark

Hi everyone,

I was told today by a CM that you will not be able to book the ADR online ( I still will be double checking ).

I asked about pricing.

Tier 3 pricing (Chef de France) for evening show will be $61.99
Tier 3 pricing for lunch is $51.99

Hoping she was correct.

Mark

What would you normally pay for lunch or dinner at Chefs?
In other words, what price are you paying for a seat at CP?

What would you normally pay for lunch or dinner at Chefs?
In other words, what price are you paying for a seat at CP?

I think that varies with the restaurant and what you choose to order.
For example, we are dining at Chefs de France. I typically order the escargot, short ribs, a dessert and an iced tea. That comes to around $58.00. So for me, the "seat price" is about $4. (I order pretty much this same meal anytime we come here- for CP or any regular dinner- we eat here almost every trip)
Now, if you were to order the prix fixe dinner at Chefs for $37.00, your "seat price" would be more like $24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter