• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Package - NOW AVAILABLE!!!

I have decided after much deliberation that I am going to do Trattoria al Frono for breakfast since we are staying at BC and can see the restaurant from our balcony. We don't have the dining plan and trying to keep costs down. We got the 645 show. Then I made dinner reservations at La Hacienda de San Angel at 830p. They have outdoor dining that you can watch Illuminations!! Seems like a win since we usually eat breakfast one morning at Trattoria anyways.
LA hacienda does not have outdoor seating unless it is something new. The outdoor seating is LA cantina de San angel, which is a quick service restaurant. Illuminations is visible from a window seat at LA hacienda but you can't count on it. The ambience with the show going on outside is really cool though.

I have decided after much deliberation that I am going to do Trattoria al Frono for breakfast since we are staying at BC and can see the restaurant from our balcony. We don't have the dining plan and trying to keep costs down. We got the 645 show. Then I made dinner reservations at La Hacienda de San Angel at 830p. They have outdoor dining that you can watch Illuminations!! Seems like a win since we usually eat breakfast one morning at Trattoria anyways.
The breakfasts at Trattoria al Forno and Captain's Grille look like the deals for sure to me. I'm not even going this year, but watching everyone go through the motions this year and making notes, and I hope both of those options are still available next year. I slightly favor the buffet at Captain's Grille just because I love breakfast buffets, but both are great deals compared to the lunch and dinner prices for places in the park.

The breakfasts at Trattoria al Forno and Captain's Grille look like the deals for sure to me. I'm not even going this year, but watching everyone go through the motions this year and making notes, and I hope both of those options are still available next year. I slightly favor the buffet at Captain's Grille just because I love breakfast buffets, but both are great deals compared to the lunch and dinner prices for places in the park.
This isn't buffet breakfast but these selections are simply amazing!!!

• Poached Eggs - Fennel Sausage, Parmesan, and Tomato Gravy served over Soft Polenta

• Waffle - with Espresso-Mascarpone Cream and choice of Bacon or Chicken Sausage

• Frittata - with Roasted Red peppers, prosciutto, onions potatoes, and pecorino romano cheese topped with arugula

This isn't buffet breakfast but these selections are simply amazing!!!

• Poached Eggs - Fennel Sausage, Parmesan, and Tomato Gravy served over Soft Polenta

• Waffle - with Espresso-Mascarpone Cream and choice of Bacon or Chicken Sausage

• Frittata - with Roasted Red peppers, prosciutto, onions potatoes, and pecorino romano cheese topped with arugula
You're right! LOL! And for what, $27 including guaranteed seating at the CP? That's a fantastic deal. Especially considering a quick service breakfast at BOG is $24 by itself.
Plus, breakfast is one of my favorite meals to eat out. Mmmm! And once you're done, you can choose between Epcot and Hollywood Studios and off you go!
You definitely need to report back if you go. I want to hear all about it! :)

I got the Biergarten and the tickets for 12/23. Had ADRs for lunch there anyway, and I just turned it into the package. Can't wait to see who the narrator is! :banana:

As of June 29th, the Candlelight Processional has been loaded into the system, so it looks like we can start booking tomorrow! Here's a partial list of narrators:

• Steven Curtis Chapman
    November 25 to 27, 2016

:love::love::love::love::love:

Thank you!!!! :flower3:

Reactions: CJK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter