Canadian Buffoon's Hi Low Vacation - South Central Musings

I wouldn't call that "hot", that would be 95F+, but that's warmer than it is here. We've had highs of 65 all week, when I went in January it was in the 40s and the wind was blowing. We had no idea and I had to buy a jacket, gloves and a hat!

I think it's cooler the day we leave. 55F.

Maybe I wouldn't call it "hot" either.
Nice and warm. That's what I'd call it.

Will you do a TR Chapter?

I honestly don't know.
I don't know if I'll even take pictures or just relax and wander around.
I think a chapter without photos wouldn't be well received.

Really don't know.

I think your readers would enjoy any type of chapter with or with out pics. still wish you could ad a day and head out to anahiem. I mean sure it would require 8 hours of driving but hey that's round trip and your so cal readers would love to have a dl meet and show you around the original house of mouse. but we will have to wait.... *sigh* have a great trip, win a load of money, and retire to golden oak at wdw...

live about 4 hours away from vegas and we call 70 degrees sweater weather lol

We call 70 degrees, 21 degrees
and we call it perfect
(well... maybe 25/77 is perfect)
for being at the beach.

I think your readers would enjoy any type of chapter with or with out pics. still wish you could ad a day and head out to anahiem. I mean sure it would require 8 hours of driving but hey that's round trip and your so cal readers would love to have a dl meet and show you around the original house of mouse. but we will have to wait.... *sigh* have a great trip, win a load of money, and retire to golden oak at wdw...

hmmmm....
Well, I'll give it some thought.

But I don't plan on taking notes.
I'm very burned out right now
and need to just....... veg.

When are you leaving? Where is the next chapter?

So you might be going to DL?

Tomorrow.
Dunno.*
:rolleyes1

*Working on it Carrie, but not much.
Super busy, but trying my best.
Plus there's been some personal stuff going on,
that I don't care to share, that's keeping me occupied.

Just popped in (now that you've headed out of town) to say, "I'm alive!"

My folks were here for Thanksgiving (the real one, not the fake Columbus Day one) and two days later my dad gets us all up at 2:30 am to ask for a ride to the hospital, where they cleared out two arteries and did an angioplasty. They keep him for 4 days. Throughout all this he keeps asking for pie. "NO PIE!! NO PiE!" He seems disappointed with the diet jello, but I hang tough.

Not to mention that all this happened during crunch time for the children's Christmas charity I volunteer with all year (964 families, over 2000 children received gifts through our organization). And Im workng seasonal at the mall, starting at 6:30 am 5 days a week.

But now Pie Man is back in Florida and the poor families got their gifts and it's me time again. ME ME ME! I have barely had time to book FP's for our January trip. Is it me or have FP's gotten harder to pick? Soarin kind of sucks now but it's that or Frozen. Then you're down to the always mobbed Spaceship Earth or Figment. I miss the old days of riding the good Soarin 4 times in a row, juggling standbye and pulling paper FP's like a demon. Oh, well.

Still have 10 pages to catch up on. Loved the Ariel picture. Nice to see she played along. Bill likes Snow White because he is always wearing a Grumpy shirt and it prompts a lot of cute comments.

Tomorrow.
Dunno.*
:rolleyes1

*Working on it Carrie, but not much.
Super busy, but trying my best.
Plus there's been some personal stuff going on,
that I don't care to share, that's keeping me occupied.

Hope you guys have a great time in Vegas, and that you get the rest you desperately need. Don't worry about taking notes. Just rest. That's more important.

Hope you can handle all the other personal matters, too. Take care of yourself.

Hope you enjoy your trip and rest. Sending you a warm hug because it sounds like you need it.:hug: Take care of yourself my friend.

Have a great time and throw a few bucks in a random slot machine, you never know, you could hit the jackpot!

Just popped in (now that you've headed out of town) to say, "I'm alive!"

Not dead! Check!

Nice to hear from you again! :)

My folks were here for Thanksgiving (the real one, not the fake Columbus Day one)

Ah. So... October 10th.

and two days later my dad gets us all up at 2:30 am to ask for a ride to the hospital, where they cleared out two arteries and did an angioplasty. They keep him for 4 days.

Oh my goodness!
Sounds like he needed some help all right.
And also sounds like he came through it well.

Throughout all this he keeps asking for pie. "NO PIE!! NO PiE!" He seems disappointed with the diet jello, but I hang tough.

:laughing: I'm with him. PIE! I WANT PIE!

Actually.... Now I
do want pie.

Not to mention that all this happened during crunch time for the children's Christmas charity I volunteer with all year (964 families, over 2000 children received gifts through our organization). And Im workng seasonal at the mall, starting at 6:30 am 5 days a week.

:faint: You sound a tad.... busy.

But now Pie Man is back in Florida and the poor families got their gifts and it's me time again. ME ME ME!

:laughing: You go girl!!

I have barely had time to book FP's for our January trip. Is it me or have FP's gotten harder to pick?

Not just you.

Soarin kind of sucks now but it's that or Frozen.

Frozen. 60 minute wait for Soarin'
vs 120 minute wait for Frozen.

Then you're down to the always mobbed Spaceship Earth or Figment.

:rolleyes2

I miss the old days of riding the good Soarin 4 times in a row, juggling standbye and pulling paper FP's like a demon. Oh, well.

::yes::

Still have 10 pages to catch up on.

Good luck!

Loved the Ariel picture.

:goodvibes Thanks!!

Nice to see she played along.

I was really happy she did.
Appreciated it.

Bill likes Snow White because he is always wearing a Grumpy shirt and it prompts a lot of cute comments.

Okay. Makes sense with his choice, then.
Cute! :)

Hope you guys have a great time in Vegas, and that you get the rest you desperately need.

Thanks! I've already told Ruby
that I may just sit by the pool
and stare off into space for a while.

Don't worry about taking notes. Just rest. That's more important.

Again, thanks.
I might.... might not.
They certainly won't be detailed.

But I
am going to take the compact
camera with me (if I remember.)

Hope you can handle all the other personal matters, too. Take care of yourself.

Hope you enjoy your trip and rest. Sending you a warm hug because it sounds like you need it.:hug: Take care of yourself my friend.

Thanks guys.
I have a friend who's helping
me through a few things.

Have big fun! Go, enjoy, relax!

:laughing: Thanks, Liesa!

Have a great time and throw a few bucks in a random slot machine, you never know, you could hit the jackpot!

You know, Alison... I never play the slots.
Not my thing.
But for you, I'll play a bit.
If I win big, I'll send you half.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter